Milan vs. Westview

dawgman5555

QUOTE(dawgman5555 @ Feb 2 2007 - 10:04 PM) 826356502[/snapback]

Milan got a big district victory tonight over Westview. The dogs played hard and got a much needed win. Good job guys!

Where does that place Milan in the district standings along with the others? Other than Dyer Co on top, doesn't that tighten up the district a little bit?

QUOTE(WashedUp @ Feb 3 2007 - 10:19 AM) 826356882[/snapback]

I think Milan is in 6th place. They are much better than your typical 6th place team. Dyer Co. must win at Westview Tuesday night or the district championship goes to Crockett Co., I think. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

If Dyer Co. wins against Westview tuesday night they win the District out right. If they lose it's a tie with Crockett Co.,if they win their last district game. If Crockett Co. loses their last district game then Dyer Co.wins the district even if they lose against Westview tuesday night. They will be co-champions,if it's a tie. They will have to flip a coin to see who is going to be the No.1 seed in the tournment. I hope that clears it up for you? I think Milan has too many loses to be in the hunt.

QUOTE(WashedUp @ Feb 3 2007 - 10:19 AM) 826356882[/snapback]

I think Milan is in 6th place. They are much better than your typical 6th place team. Dyer Co. must win at Westview Tuesday night or the district championship goes to Crockett Co., I think. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Milan is better than I thought they would be this year.

Milan will again play martin as the 6 vs 3 spot. Crockett is 2nd behind Dc as they own the tie breaker. CC will play Obion.

Dyersburg and Gc play each other in the out game 4vs 5

Milan played their best game of the season vs Martin last night and pulled off a win. they played their worst game of the season tonight and got beat by Chester who only has 3-4 wins all year.