CAK Football

gocal

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's unfortunate for the kid. Why would anyone in their right mind leave CAK for South Doyle? I understand if the kid can't afford CAK, but you are not going to find a much better program in Knox County than CAK and you are not going to find a much worse program in Knox County than South Doyle. CAK has one of the finest coaching staffs in East Tn, with Rusty Bradley and his father, Mark Bradley.

QUOTE(drseuss @ Feb 5 2007 - 10:02 AM) 826358964[/snapback]

That's unfortunate for the kid. Why would anyone in their right mind leave CAK for South Doyle? I understand if the kid can't afford CAK, but you are not going to find a much better program in Knox County than CAK and you are not going to find a much worse program in Knox County than South Doyle. CAK has one of the finest coaching staffs in East Tn, with Rusty Bradley and his father, Mark Bradley.

drsuess.

I too meant that it was/is unfortunate for the kid. Don't know if $ were an issue. I do know that this kid is gifted with skills you can't coach. He might remind some of Albert Haynesworth. On & off. He has enough potential to generate exposure no matter what school he were to play for. If he plays. He may not, and that would be very unfortunate.

QUOTE(LEONARDSLOSERS @ Feb 5 2007 - 12:13 PM) 826359119[/snapback]

Great Program that will find it's way to 3A next round. They will struggle once in 3A. Unless they get on the same recruiting trail that Catholic is on.

DrSuess

Have not heard from Solomon in a long time. Have you?

Leonard.

They will go 3A in 09. Depends on how 2-3A shakes out with Fulton, Catholic, AC, maybe Stone if they grow, etc. to see how much they might struggle.

These guys will be OK this yr. They get their QB, one pretty good receiver, 3 OL back.

"O" has usually been the focal point, and I think this yr. their "D" could actually cause some problems, although not for Alcoa. They should have all their LBs (4) back and a 1 or 2 DL. Also should have 2 DBs back.

• 1 month later...

The kid from South Doyle is named Worthen. He left Cak for academic reasons, but never played in varsity action and plans to play for S-D next year. Also, the offensive line will return only 2 regular starters, Matlock and Huddleston. And finally, not all linebackers are returning- Jeremy Miller graduated.