8AA MVP

Sumner County

KYskywalker is definetly a player for Station Camp, and I'm about 90% I know who. You are garbage and no nothing about b-ball. The coaches voted and they must know a littl emore than you. You have no idea what you are talkin about and everyone knows that, I know you r goin to lie and say you are a fan or whatever but it doesn't matter. I picture you as a Dennis Rodman when he was in his wedding dress Its very obvious that from now on we should let you give out all the awards for 8-AA, and not the coaches. Your input and lack of knowledge is useless. 21-5, MVP, and Coach of the year. Come get some son.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Feb 14 2007 - 11:28 AM) 826371527[/snapback]

KYskywalker is definetly a player for Station Camp, and I'm about 90% I know who. You are garbage and no nothing about b-ball. The coaches voted and they must know a littl emore than you. You have no idea what you are talkin about and everyone knows that, I know you r goin to lie and say you are a fan or whatever but it doesn't matter. I picture you as a Dennis Rodman when he was in his wedding dress Its very obvious that from now on we should let you give out all the awards for 8-AA, and not the coaches. Your input and lack of knowledge is useless. 21-5, MVP, and Coach of the year. Come get some son.

Sorry, I'm not a player for SC. I forgot more about basketball than you will ever know. I bet you never even played ball and the YMCA or Church league does not count as playing ball. I'm sure that you are White House HOMER and obviously can't recognize real talent. Jenkins stats are unmatched in 8AA. MVP stands for MOST VALUABLE PLAYER.

I picture you as a non player that is living out his dream on Coacht.

Just so you know I do agree with the White House Coach getting Coach of the Year.

QUOTE(kyskywalker @ Feb 14 2007 - 03:48 PM) 826371902[/snapback]

Sorry, I'm not a player for SC. I forgot more about basketball than you will ever know. I bet you never even played ball and the YMCA or Church league does not count as playing ball. I'm sure that you are White House HOMER and obviously can't recognize real talent. Jenkins stats are unmatched in 8AA. MVP stands for MOST VALUABLE PLAYER.

I picture you as a non player that is living out his dream on Coacht.

Just so you know I do agree with the White House Coach getting Coach of the Year.

Well said! However, I agree that it should have been a co-mvp only I think it should have been Jenkins and Gaines. Barnes is a solid all-district performer but mvp with 11 points per contest is absurd. Especially, compared to Jenkins' 20+. Gaines is dominant physically and is a mismatch for most anyone he will play. There just aren't many 6'7" 320lb big men with soft hands and a silky touch around the basket. Plus he rebounds and is one of the better passers I have seen all year. Barnes is a good shooter but he can't go right. Period! A good guard should be able to go either direction. And Welch for all-district is a joke! 7 pts and 3-4 dimes? An all-district pg with 3-4 dimes? C'mon. They had to have let Stiller23 and bird33 into the voting for that one. Unbelievable!

QUOTE(Eaglepride00 @ Feb 14 2007 - 09:48 PM) 826372314[/snapback]

Well said! However, I agree that it should have been a co-mvp only I think it should have been Jenkins and Gaines. Barnes is a solid all-district performer but mvp with 11 points per contest is absurd. Especially, compared to Jenkins' 20+. Gaines is dominant physically and is a mismatch for most anyone he will play. There just aren't many 6'7" 320lb big men with soft hands and a silky touch around the basket. Plus he rebounds and is one of the better passers I have seen all year. Barnes is a good shooter but he can't go right. Period! A good guard should be able to go either direction. And Welch for all-district is a joke! 7 pts and 3-4 dimes? An all-district pg with 3-4 dimes? C'mon. They had to have let Stiller23 and bird33 into the voting for that one. Unbelievable!

BARNES IS AMBEDEXTRIOUS OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT SO I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT ON THAT ONE....COACHES DONT VOTE ON ONLY POINTS PER GAME SO GIVE UP ON THAT ONE BOYS...AS FAR AS GAINES GOES HE'S UNBELIEVEABLE SO I'LL AGREE ON THAT ONE...I ALSO AGREE ON CO-MVPS... IT SHOULDVE BEEN BARNES AND GAINES.....AND AS FAR AS WELCH GOES I WOULD SAY HE AVERAGES AROUND 8 POINTS PER GAME AND CLOSE TO 5 ASSISTS ALONG WITH TAKING ABOUT 2 CHARGES PER GAME...ALL THE COACHES WHO VOTED KNEW WELCH GAVE 110% EVERY GAME AND LEFT EVERYTHING ON THE COURT...WELCH IS THE BEST PASSING POINT GUARD IN THE DISTRICT... PERIOD.

QUOTE(LARRYBIRD33 @ Feb 14 2007 - 11:29 PM) 826372561[/snapback]

BARNES IS AMBEDEXTRIOUS OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT SO I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT ON THAT ONE....COACHES DONT VOTE ON ONLY POINTS PER GAME SO GIVE UP ON THAT ONE BOYS...AS FAR AS GAINES GOES HE'S UNBELIEVEABLE SO I'LL AGREE ON THAT ONE...I ALSO AGREE ON CO-MVPS... IT SHOULDVE BEEN BARNES AND GAINES.....AND AS FAR AS WELCH GOES I WOULD SAY HE AVERAGES AROUND 8 POINTS PER GAME AND CLOSE TO 5 ASSISTS ALONG WITH TAKING ABOUT 2 CHARGES PER GAME...ALL THE COACHES WHO VOTED KNEW WELCH GAVE 110% EVERY GAME AND LEFT EVERYTHING ON THE COURT...WELCH IS THE BEST PASSING POINT GUARD IN THE DISTRICT... PERIOD.

John did rebound, block shots and have assist as well. I am sure he didn't only score while on the floor. I have never seen Barnes go right and score and I have watched him play at least 12-15 games maybe more. Are you Jeremy Barnes???

If so, you have talent but work on your ability to score off the dribble going either way. It will help you out tremendously as you move to the next level.

Gaines is good in the post and able to pass. Way to slow to be considered a dominant player at the high school or college level. Domination isn't defined as 13 -14 points per contest.

If this is Jeremy good luck the rest of the year.

QUOTE(kyskywalker @ Feb 15 2007 - 11:14 AM) 826372941[/snapback]

John did rebound, block shots and have assist as well. I am sure he didn't only score while on the floor. I have never seen Barnes go right and score and I have watched him play at least 12-15 games maybe more. Are you Jeremy Barnes???

If so, you have talent but work on your ability to score off the dribble going either way. It will help you out tremendously as you move to the next level.

Gaines is good in the post and able to pass. Way to slow to be considered a dominant player at the high school or college level. Domination isn't defined as 13 -14 points per contest.

walker, barnes uses both hands equally well. you really have no clue what your talking about. gaines must've averaged 15 rebounds per game the last few games.i would call that dominant.

You guys are full of envy. WHHS takes- Already a District Title, 4 ALL-District Performers, Coach of the Year, District MVP, A 21-5 Record (10-0 IN THE DISTRICT) SO THAT WOULD MEAN YOU FELLAS CAN'T TALK, an unselfish real good basketball team who plays together, and probably will be in the BORO unlike you girls. You wannabes don't vote on nothin so I would just zip it up and stop talkin like you know what you're talklin about. Looks like they ran the table in every aspect, so get with the program and stop wasting posts.

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Feb 15 2007 - 01:05 PM) 826373130[/snapback]

You guys are full of envy. WHHS takes- Already a District Title, 4 ALL-District Performers, Coach of the Year, District MVP, A 21-5 Record (10-0 IN THE DISTRICT) SO THAT WOULD MEAN YOU FELLAS CAN'T TALK, an unselfish real good basketball team who plays together, and probably will be in the BORO unlike you girls. You wannabes don't vote on nothin so I would just zip it up and stop talkin like you know what you're talklin about. Looks like they ran the table in every aspect, so get with the program and stop wasting posts.

you just said it all.

QUOTE(kyskywalker @ Feb 15 2007 - 11:14 AM) 826372941[/snapback]

HOGWASH!!! Jeremy uses both hands better then anyone in the district or the county for that matter Everyone uses the strong hand more but BARNES has both

WHHS is by far the best team in this region, it's not even close. So you folks are wasting your time talkin bad about 'em, cause everyone knows they're gonna do all you dudes bad. I mean real bad.

Barnes was the clear MVP, Gaines is right there with him, Gaines is the most dominant in the region, but not the most complete player. Jenkins injury unfortuneately should have kept him off. If anything Barnes and Gaines should've been co-mvp's but the coaches vote not you or I.

Gaines was clearly White House's Best Player. I saw the championship game and Barnes did nothing. I talked to my cousin in Greenbrier who said White House's coachs didn't want Gaines to be MVP for the regular season. He would only say that Barnes was their best player and he deserved MVP. He wasn't even the best player on their team much less the district. Gaines was far and above better.