Stone Memorial ?

ruse?

Dear Stone Memorial Posters.

How many students currently enrolled?

How many projected students @ start of 07/08?

How many projected students @ start of 08/09?

How many in football players are expected @ start of 07/08?

How many by class...

9th?

10th?

11th?

12th?

Tell us about your playmakers. Skill guys, Bigguns, prospects at the next level,coaches, winter workout, spring game, 7 on 7 plans for the summer

Thank you.

Your New Freinds in 2-3A

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ruse? @ Feb 4 2007 - 06:18 PM) 826358375[/snapback]

Dear Stone Memorial Posters.

How many students currently enrolled?

How many projected students @ start of 07/08?

How many projected students @ start of 08/09?

How many in football players are expected @ start of 07/08?

How many by class...

9th?

10th?

11th?

12th?

Tell us about your playmakers. Skill guys, Bigguns, prospects at the next level,coaches, winter workout, spring game, 7 on 7 plans for the summer

Thank you.

Your New Freinds in 2-3A

Sorta like the old pit bull waiting on that nice little poodle walking by. Just can't wait to sink his pearly whites into that fuzzy little body. Of course before it happens the pit bull is just being gentle and smiling.

QUOTE(LEONARDSLOSERS @ Feb 6 2007 - 09:28 AM) 826360198[/snapback]

Sorta like the old pit bull waiting on that nice little poodle walking by. Just can't wait to sink his pearly whites into that fuzzy little body. Of course before it happens the pit bull is just being gentle and smiling.

Leonard.

Sort of reminds me of a couple of years ago when many in 2-3A sat around licking their chops over the newcomer Our Lady of The Blind & Weak... aka Catholic. Could this book have the same ending?

I think these last two posts were very well stated and enjoyable to read. I think if people just give Stone some time, they'll turn into a good football program-Lord knows they sure have a nice school!! I also hope they end up playing Cumberland County every year just for bragging rights-that could turn into a classic grudge match!!

QUOTE(SCW86 @ Feb 6 2007 - 11:45 AM) 826360368[/snapback]

I think these last two posts were very well stated and enjoyable to read. I think if people just give Stone some time, they'll turn into a good football program-Lord knows they sure have a nice school!! I also hope they end up playing Cumberland County every year just for bragging rights-that could turn into a classic grudge match!!

All righty. Is it still Coach Davis? Young team last yr. w/ only 55 or so on the roster. Something like 25 FROSH, 15 SOPH, and 15 JR. Perhaps a little undersized up front, but fairly good speed there as well as @ skill positions. Played a JV schedule last yr...for the most part. On offense, they run out of a split back I formation and, like to throw deep. Defense is a 5-2. Heard they have about 920-960 enrolled and expect more. Got some from Cumberland but where else. Perhaps on the other side of I 40?

What else can you tell us SCW86?

Thanks.

QUOTE(ruse? @ Feb 6 2007 - 11:04 AM) 826360389[/snapback]

All righty. Is it still Coach Davis? Young team last yr. w/ only 55 or so on the roster. Something like 25 FROSH, 15 SOPH, and 15 JR. Perhaps a little undersized up front, but fairly good speed there as well as @ skill positions. Played a JV schedule last yr...for the most part. On offense, they run out of a split back I formation and, like to throw deep. Defense is a 5-2. Heard they have about 920-960 enrolled and expect more. Got some from Cumberland but where else. Perhaps on the other side of I 40?

What else can you tell us SCW86?

Thanks.

Coach Davis? What can I tell you? I don't understand. I'm simply a neutral party here but I did see Stone play in a football jamboree last year and have seen a home basketball game of theirs. I was just saying that a Stone-Cumberland County football game could turn into a classic cross town rivalry. That's all.

• 3 weeks later...

QUOTE(SCW86 @ Feb 6 2007 - 03:34 PM) 826360714[/snapback]Coach Davis? What can I tell you? I don't understand. I'm simply a neutral party here but I did see Stone play in a football jamboree last year and have seen a home basketball game of theirs. I was just saying that a Stone-Cumberland County football game could turn into a classic cross town rivalry. That's all.

Any of the kids playing hoops last night over at AE play football as well?

QUOTE(LEONARDSLOSERS @ Feb 27 2007 - 09:46 AM) 826391496[/snapback]I think that only two play football

Anthony Anderson is one

The other kid I don't know his name.

Yes, AA, and I think Kimbrough? He used to play post. I was actually hoping to find out if any of the Stone basketball players play football as well. Sorry, I did'nt ask the question very clearly.

• 2 weeks later...