What school has the best combined record

jamieroper

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jamieroper @ Feb 5 2007 - 04:06 PM) 826359437[/snapback]

What school has the best combined record for girls and boys basketball????

Just wondering. Richland has done good with the girls being 26 and 2 and the boys being 18 and 7.

If my math is right, that is 44 and 9 as a school. Not bad.

Greeneville Devils Boys are 27-2 with the Greeneville Lady Devils at 24-3. That give both teams a combined record of 51-5. Last year the Greeneville teams had a combined record of 58-15. The Lady Devils were 30-7 and the Boys were 28-8. I am not sure of two teams in the past two years that have a better record.

QUOTE(greenevillefan @ Feb 5 2007 - 03:27 PM) 826359466[/snapback]

Greeneville Devils Boys are 27-2 with the Greeneville Lady Devils at 24-3. That give both teams a combined record of 51-5. Last year the Greeneville teams had a combined record of 58-15. The Lady Devils were 30-7 and the Boys were 28-8. I am not sure of two teams in the past two years that have a better record.

That is great. Good job!!!!

QUOTE(basketballfan2003 @ Feb 6 2007 - 11:10 PM) 826361473[/snapback]

Shelbyville girls and boys went 62-11 combined last season and both went to state championship.

Yeah, both Shelbyville teams were state runner-ups last year...but that was last year. Shelbyville is strong again overall this year as well, but - it appears - you have to give the nod so far to Greeneville. Nice overall program.

QUOTE(fish5 @ Feb 7 2007 - 08:41 AM) 826361754[/snapback]

Yeah, both Shelbyville teams were state runner-ups last year...but that was last year. Shelbyville is strong again overall this year as well, but - it appears - you have to give the nod so far to Greeneville. Nice overall program.

In AAA, White Station High School in Memphis is 21-7 for boys and 22-5 for the girls. 43-12 overall.

QUOTE(greenevillefan @ Feb 5 2007 - 03:27 PM) 826359466[/snapback]

Booker T. Washington Boys are 21-1 and the girls are 23-5 so that 44-6

There are a couple of teams in 12-A that have very good combined records, Summertown and Collinwood. Both teams finished tied for first in the district this year. Collinwood girls 21-4 and boys 18-8 that's 39-12 combined, I know this isn't that impressive compared to some of the other schools, but the same coach handles the duty for both teams. You also have to consider that the boys program is much improved. Jamie, i think this speaks volumes for the administration, fans, parents, students, players, coaches and everyone else inthe communities like Ricland that can support more than one sport or one team. Everyone should keep up the hard work.

QUOTE(fish5 @ Feb 7 2007 - 10:41 AM) 826361754[/snapback]

I was just responding to greenvillefan who asked who might have better record combined in past two years.

QUOTE(basketballfan2003 @ Feb 7 2007 - 06:22 PM) 826362501[/snapback]

I was just responding to greenvillefan who asked who might have better record combined in past two years.

Shelbyville combined this year is 43-10...Greeneville has the better record over the past 2 years. G-Ville combiled over past 2 years 110-20, Shelbyville 105-21. Of course Greeneville plays an easier conference schedule, which explains the difference.

QUOTE(barb @ Feb 7 2007 - 07:59 PM) 826362538[/snapback]

Shelbyville combined this year is 43-10...Greeneville has the better record over the past 2 years. G-Ville combiled over past 2 years 110-20, Shelbyville 105-21. Of course Greeneville plays an easier conference schedule, which explains the difference.

and the season is not yet over for both Shelbyville or Greeneville.