Hampton VS Cloudland

olddog68

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(buffcoach @ Feb 6 2007 - 02:16 PM) 826360609[/snapback]

I do not believe either team will show much on offence or defense. The outcome of this game will not affect the district tournament. They will have to turn around and play each other back to back. With that being said I believe HH wins based on talent.

Cloudland wins based on homecourt and determination.

QUOTE(THE KING @ Feb 7 2007 - 07:18 AM) 826361625[/snapback]

Not a chance! You Hampton people are idiots to think you can win a state title in basketball after getting blowed out of the water by Johnson "Hick" County and then compete with the likes of Union City. What a joke!

no, Your the joke on here king!!! If you only new

QUOTE(THE KING @ Feb 7 2007 - 07:18 AM) 826361625[/snapback]

Not a chance! You Hampton people are idiots to think you can win a state title in basketball after getting blowed out of the water by Johnson "Hick" County and then compete with the likes of Union City. What a joke!

As I recall, Cloudland lost to Johnson "Hick" County too. We also have just as much reason to believe in our chances you did last year in your tourney run. There's no need to be so negative and spiteful in your posts, King. I have relatives at Cloudland, and I wish them well, but I'm a Bulldog, and I intend to believe in them all the way.

QUOTE(quietmouse @ Feb 8 2007 - 10:21 PM) 826364395[/snapback]

I hear the cloudland people are going to raise some cain tomorrow night any truth to that?

I,d bet on it, the place will be rocking. Just hope the refs don't let it get out of hand. Should be a heck of a game. Both teams may sandbag a little because they will probably meet again when its more important.