LA vs Cannon Co.

TNTWO

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Lion15 @ Feb 6 2007 - 04:27 PM) 826360708[/snapback]

If Dunn is held to less than 15 points then they will win. Otherwise no raod win for the Lions.

I believe Dunn had 12 and LA won by 31. This team is not just about one player, although Dunn is awesome. Other guys are starting to step up and LA's defense has really improved.

QUOTE(Overton County Fan @ Feb 6 2007 - 10:32 PM) 826361389[/snapback]

LA needs to beat Upperman now....

First of all the refs in 7-AA were once again terrible, but that wasn't the difference in the game in the 2nd half Livingston just outplayed Cannon. The livingston coach showed some poor class leaving in his starters and pressing with a 20 plus point lead, and he didnt pull his starters until 2 minutes. Before that he was probably my pick for coach of the year but that was just no class at all.

QUOTE(wildcat6 @ Feb 7 2007 - 07:53 AM) 826361692[/snapback]

First of all the refs in 7-AA were once again terrible, but that wasn't the difference in the game in the 2nd half Livingston just outplayed Cannon. The livingston coach showed some poor class leaving in his starters and pressing with a 20 plus point lead, and he didnt pull his starters until 2 minutes. Before that he was probably my pick for coach of the year but that was just no class at all.

quit whining, hes the best coach in the district, he just wins, you may not like it but check out the winning percentage in 2 yrs at LA...pretty high, and last i checked, that mattered

QUOTE(King21 @ Feb 7 2007 - 07:56 AM) 826361696[/snapback]

dunn wasnt the problem, it was stover with 7, count them, 7 3's and around 26 points

Livingston is probably the best team in the district because they have so many shooters and speed. But this district is unpredictable anybody can beat anybody on any night.

QUOTE(King21 @ Feb 7 2007 - 07:58 AM) 826361699[/snapback]

quit whining, hes the best coach in the district, he just wins, you may not like it but check out the winning percentage in 2 yrs at LA...pretty high, and last i checked, that mattered

It is really easy to win with 8 players on 5. Cannon's coach was T'd up again for nothing I think the refs had to be from around Livingston but almost every ref in 7-AA is horrible. I watch them laugh every time they give somebody a technical

QUOTE(scrubadubdub @ Feb 6 2007 - 11:08 PM) 826361469[/snapback]

I believe Dunn had 12 and LA won by 31. This team is not just about one player, although Dunn is awesome. Other guys are starting to step up and LA's defense has really improved.

That is true. When they traveled to Cannon it was all about Dunn and without him they would have lost. Everyone stepped up and played good ball for Livingston las night. I was impressed especially with Stover. Seven threes! he's got a crazy looking shot , but it goes in. There was also improved post play by Ramsey and good players coming off of the bench (something Cannon was getting no production form).

QUOTE(wildcat6 @ Feb 7 2007 - 07:53 AM) 826361692[/snapback]

That is true. That coach really surprised me when he did that. That wasn't a good show of sportsmanship. When your up by that much you don't press and give some younger players some time. Aside from the coach i was impressed with the Livingston team. They have improved alot since they played last. Good job Wildcats.

Sounds like a bunch of babies to me.... Did anyone notice how much time was left.... If it is not atleast midway through the 4th, a 20 point lead means nothing. Especially since LA has blown a few big leads already this year. I guess if I couldn't ever beat a guy, I would find something to complain about instead of finding a way to beat him.

Melton doesn't run up the score. He just likes to win big and secure the win early. He did it when he coached middle school and it worked pretty well for him. He is doing it at LA and I believe that it is working for him there too... That guy can coach!

Get over it and beat him if it bothers you that bad.... Is the way I look at it.