Livingston vs. Upperman

Overton County Fan

Upperman @ LA  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Upperman @ LA

Upperman will travel to the center of HOG-EYE to play the 11th ranked Livingston Academy Wildcats on Friday. I think this just may be the first time the Wildcats have ever been ranked, so I think Coach Melton will do what it takes to keep that going...

This should be an excellent game. The girls game is for 1st place also, So expect a PACKED house......

LA by 8...

GO HOG~EYE

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(the_animal @ Feb 7 2007 - 08:23 AM) 826361724[/snapback]

Why does La deserve to be ranked? There not as good as last year. THey are peaking at the right time. Dunn will get MVP. Melton Dont get Coach. Will beat Upperman by 6 on free throws. Dont need to shoot themselves out of games. Will not win District Tourny. Thats All.

Sounds like someone either didn't make the team or has been beat by this team.

LA has one of the toughest schedules in the state, that may have something to do with it....?

QUOTE(the_animal @ Feb 7 2007 - 08:23 AM) 826361724[/snapback]

Why does La deserve to be ranked? There not as good as last year. THey are peaking at the right time. Dunn will get MVP. Melton Dont get Coach. Will beat Upperman by 6 on free throws. Dont need to shoot themselves out of games. Will not win District Tourny. Thats All.

Maybe because they are winning?

LA by 11.

QUOTE(Overton County Fan @ Feb 6 2007 - 10:57 PM) 826361452[/snapback]

Upperman will travel to the center of HOG-EYE to play the 11th ranked Livingston Academy Wildcats on Friday. I think this just may be the first time the Wildcats have ever been ranked, so I think Coach Melton will do what it takes to keep that going...

This should be an excellent game. The girls game is for 1st place also, So expect a PACKED house......

LA by 8...

GO HOG~EYE

My last visit to hogeye resulted in a big Livingston win. These guys are getting better as the season progresses. I'll take the Wildcats at hogeye by 6 points.

QUOTE(The General @ Feb 7 2007 - 01:58 PM) 826362235[/snapback]

Maybe because they are winning?

LA by 11.

Because they are winning games and just getting better and better. Every player on that team has stepped up the past few games. LA deserves to be ranked