Cornersville High School

mcsportswriter

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(mcsportswriter @ Feb 13 2007 - 08:13 PM) 826370717[/snapback]

The Bulldogs get their first District Tournament win in over 10 years. Great job Coach Wilson and the Dawgs. Play Moore Co. Friday night in C'Ville at 7:45pm.

Garrett Stiles- 12 pts., 8 rbs.

Jimmy Civils- 10 pts., 4 rbs., 4 steals

Jake Agent- 9 pts., 4 rbs.

Chuck Bassham- 7 pts.

first time to go to regionals in over 10 years not district tournament wins. They have had wins in the first round only to be defeated the next game and be eliminated.

QUOTE(culleokarep @ Feb 9 2007 - 11:25 AM) 826364999[/snapback]

IT DISTURBS ME THAT NOT ONLY IS NOONE GIVING CULLEOKA A CHANCE TO WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP...THEIR NOT EVEN GIVING US A CHANCE TO WIN THE SEMIS?.....THATS FINE....ALOT OF MOUTHS ARE GONNA GET SHUT REAL SOON COME DISTRICT TIME

AMEN BROTHER!

Moore Co.(+10) vs. Cornersville

Culleoka(+13) vs. Richland

Culleoka(+8) vs. Moore Co.

QUOTE(brave20 @ Feb 13 2007 - 09:08 PM) 826370806[/snapback]

AMEN BROTHER!

Moore Co.(+10) vs. Cornersville

Culleoka(+13) vs. Richland

Culleoka(+8) vs. Moore Co.

ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!? Culleoka is going to beat Richland by 12 pts. You guys must be dreaming. This game will be just as good as the first at Richland. This will come down to the final play!!

Our crowd will be rocking on Friday. I bet we have AT LEAST twice as many fans if not more than that. Culleoka doesn't have the support we Raiders do.

It's hard to beact a team three times in a year!!

Culleoka 57

Richland 59

QUOTE(rhs#1fan @ Feb 14 2007 - 06:59 AM) 826371125[/snapback]

ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!? Culleoka is going to beat Richland by 12 pts. You guys must be dreaming. This game will be just as good as the first at Richland. This will come down to the final play!!

Our crowd will be rocking on Friday. I bet we have AT LEAST twice as many fans if not more than that. Culleoka doesn't have the support we Raiders do.

Culleoka 57

Richland 59

Well until the TSSAA starts letting the fans play than I don't see how that is going to help you. You don't get spotted extra points for the most fans although Richland could use eem Your boys better show up to play because come tourney time Cully don't slack.

QUOTE(rhs#1fan @ Feb 14 2007 - 06:59 AM) 826371125[/snapback]

Culleoka 57

Richland 59

By the way didn't ya'll get beat by Huntland three times in a row last year. Doesn't appear to be that hard to me.

QUOTE(rhs#1fan @ Feb 15 2007 - 01:20 PM) 826373156[/snapback]

BONEHEAD!!! BONEHEAD!!!! BONEHEAD!!!!! I bet he thinks he is all big and bad over there sitting on teh bench.

Coach Slatten must be glad he doesn't have to take his advice!!

BONEHEAD!! BONEHEAD!!! BONEHEAD!!!!

Slatten's probably happier he don't have you sitting behind the bench helping him coach from the stands. I doubt he's happier about it than Miller though...