District 11 A Baseball

travellin_man

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to go with the hornets of huntland.of course they lost alot of talent from last year,but they have alot of talented players filling in the positions.they only have 3 starters returning,and have a very promising pitching rotation.short,junior lefty throwing mid 80's,has alot of potential,as does the seniors brent davis and kris hall.they also have a bullpen that can get the job done.their defense will also make a huge impact on their season.i look forward to seeing them match up against some of these other very talented teams.good luck to everyone!

QUOTE(hornets27 @ Mar 2 2007 - 11:20 AM) 826396889[/snapback]i have to go with the hornets of huntland.of course they lost alot of talent from last year,but they have alot of talented players filling in the positions.they only have 3 starters returning,and have a very promising pitching rotation.short,junior lefty throwing mid 80's,has alot of potential,as does the seniors brent davis and kris hall.they also have a bullpen that can get the job done.their defense will also make a huge impact on their season.i look forward to seeing them match up against some of these other very talented teams.good luck to everyone!

interesting

Huntland did lose a lot of numbers and talent last year, but I think they will be a pretty good baseball team this year. Pitching and defense will carry them this year. They will be fundamently sound defensively. I believe they will get better as the year goes. Play may be a little sluggish at first due to inexperience, but by the end of the season they will be a good ball club. Keep everybody healthy and continue to improve and you will have a better than most expect season. Huntland has almost always been able to replace what they lose. This season will be definitely an interesting one. Keep your eyes open and watch what happens.