13 AA District

GHvolrebel

QUOTE(NoPainNoGain @ Feb 15 2007 - 07:31 AM) 826372687[/snapback]

Should be very exciting night, and I plan to make the trip down to Martin as this could be one of the better nights of Girls BB you will see anywhere. My hope is that all four teams bring their A game, because if they do, both games have the potential to be great. Predictions are only as good as the paper their wrote on, but if all play to their potential, I would expect Obion and Milan to win. However .......

I want to echo the last two threads of sentiment. If all four teams bring their A game, then the atmosphere will be like the best final four for a state tournament, only on the district level. THis should be and hopefully will be a very exciting night of lady basketball.

SO GO LADY REBELS! Do what you are capable of doing and play hard and smart. As this topic says, this is one tough district that I don't think can be found to be better anywhere in the state this year.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be a great night of BBall, no matter who wins. And it realy doesn't matter who wins. Guess what !! We all get a treat. We get to see it all again in the region tournament. Most of these teams will end up playing each other again and that is when it will matter. Yea, some will have a little tougher road, "BUT TO BE THE WOMAN, YOU GOT TO BEAT THE WOMAN"