13 AA District

GHvolrebel

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(GHvolrebel @ Feb 16 2007 - 12:15 AM) 826373857[/snapback]

The Lady Rebels may be down but we are not out. Just gotta regroup and go out and beat Milan on Saturday night and then go beat the next team, and the next ,and the next, and the next ,and the next until we have no teams left to beat. Tonight just shows how difficult the district is. Enough said.

Sooner or later,and preferably sooner,they are going to HAVE to figure out how to beat Westview....

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Feb 15 2007 - 10:19 PM) 826373873[/snapback]

Sooner or later,and preferably sooner,they are going to HAVE to figure out how to beat Westview....

I think we beat ourselves the first quarter and then Westview the other 3 quartrers. I have to admit though that Rechis is good. But OC has some good ones too.

QUOTE(GHvolrebel @ Feb 16 2007 - 12:29 AM) 826373901[/snapback]

I think we beat ourselves the first quarter and then Westview the other 3 quartrers. I have to admit though that Rechis is good. But OC has some good ones too.

Same thing happened at Troy...OC led for the first half and came out in the third quarter and Westview caught them,then overtook them....When a team beats ya three times,you might have to make the painful admission that they might just be better than you are.....

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Feb 15 2007 - 10:44 PM) 826373936[/snapback]

Same thing happened at Troy...OC led for the first half and came out in the third quarter and Westview caught them,then overtook them....When a team beats ya three times,you might have to make the painful admission that they might just be better than you are.....

Not yet. We might get to play them again in the regionals. They might be better but I will not admit it, cause I am a loyal OC Rebel.

QUOTE(bhhvols @ Feb 15 2007 - 11:15 PM) 826373990[/snapback]

Hey GHVolRebel, sorry to see that the Lady Rebs got beat. That had to be a tough one to swallow.

Got down something like 18 to 0 before they finally scored 2 free throws. Got within 9 by half, 6 by 3rd quarter, and then lost by four. Made for a cold ride home. Glad to hear from you. How bout them VOLS, bhhvols.

QUOTE(GHvolrebel @ Feb 16 2007 - 12:25 AM) 826374008[/snapback]

Got down something like 18 to 0 before they finally scored 2 free throws. Got within 9 by half, 6 by 3rd quarter, and then lost by four. Made for a cold ride home. Glad to hear from you. How bout them VOLS, bhhvols.

Stayed home with the better half that night because she was sick. The VOLS looked awesome. I think they will prevail and make it to the Big Dance. Will the Lady Rebs make it back to State?