District 7-AAA

rhs1234

QUOTE(magoo043 @ Mar 1 2007 - 04:57 PM) 826395515[/snapback]Heard a couple of Riverdale Players have gotten into it with each other a couple of time already this season. I heard one of them has been kicked off the team. Is there any truth to this? I hope not!! I'd hate to see Riverdale lose their district crown because of poor team chemistry. If they lose the district let be on the field, not in the clubhouse!!!!

You are correct. There appears to be conflict between some players that is causing issues within the entire organization. I hope it is soon addressed and dealt with. It is really sad, the guys just want to play ball..... As far as someone being kicked off the team, that I am not sure of......

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(lhsthirdbase2 @ Mar 1 2007 - 05:09 PM) 826395531[/snapback]maybe be not this year but the next two years the lebanon blue devils will own the district

We'll see! I've heard that line before from several teams in the past (Cookeville was "the team" in 2000) RIIIIIGHT.

I don't see a drop off from the 'Boro teams any time soon!!

QUOTE(magoo043 @ Mar 1 2007 - 06:03 PM) 826395522[/snapback]Sounds like someone is a little upset that they don't have a history of their own!!!

The reason the murfreesboro schools get talked about:

1. When is the last time a team not from Murfreesboro won the district? (regular season)

2. Riverdale has won six straight, before that Oakland owned the district.

3.Better talent in Murfreesboro!

4. 4 teams in the 'Boro...Gonna hear a lot about Murfreesboro!!!

So get over it

i believe the answer to question number 1 is 2001 Warren county won the automatic birth to the region they lost early in the district tournament but with winning the regular season championship they still advance which is why the pitching rule with Riverdale oakalnd was so important becasue the loser was eliminated

i also want to address number 3. Most of the players that are on the siegel oakland and RIverdale teams and some of the players from the blackman team played in one recreation league MBA(Murfreesboro Baseball Association)talk about a great rec league there was competiton almost every night a lot of talent during all stars that a lot of kids didnt get ot play because of so much talent

QUOTE(TeamGame @ Mar 1 2007 - 06:14 PM) 826395539[/snapback]You are correct. There appears to be conflict between some players that is causing issues within the entire organization. I hope it is soon addressed and dealt with. It is really sad, the guys just want to play ball..... As far as someone being kicked off the team, that I am not sure of......

I am sure that whatever is going on over there will be taken care of quickly and swiftly and i can also assure you that they will take care of buisness on the feild

QUOTE(lhsthirdbase2 @ Mar 1 2007 - 06:56 PM) 826395730[/snapback]lebanon will be one of the top three teams in the distric and next year and the next they will be the top team. weve got tons of young talent. weve playd several preason games and we look very strong

sorry to bust your bubble but yall won't win the district anytime soon because the boro teams will always have more talent yall might be top 3 but yall won't win. i meen i could just boast about siegel with all of there young talent but all the boro teams have just as much talent coming up.

QUOTE(LHSbb4 @ Mar 1 2007 - 07:31 PM) 826395781[/snapback]blue devils are gunna be strong for the next 2 or 3 yrs. . . we come out strong in preseason and havent let up since. yall saw the scores of the teamns we beat. . not even close.

ok and who have yall played and you have also seen how siegel has done a no no and a perfect game and went 3-0 then u got riverdale and oakland doing just as good so ill guess we will just have to wait

QUOTE(lhsthirdbase2 @ Mar 1 2007 - 06:56 PM) 826395730[/snapback]lebanon will be one of the top three teams in the distric and next year and the next they will be the top team. weve got tons of young talent. weve playd several preason games and we look very strong

So does everyone else. Other teams just have veterans in front of the young guys and once they are gone you will see the other schools young talent.