District 7-AAA

rhs1234

Next Week's District Games:

Tuesday

White Co (0-4, 5-5) at Blackman (1-3, 7-6-1)

Riverdale (4-0, 9-4) at Lebanon (1-1, 6-5)

Oakland (4-0, 11-0) at Cookeville (0-2, 4-6)

Siegel (2-2, 6-6) at Warren Co (2-2, 4-6)

Wednesday

Lebanon at Riverdale

Cookeville at Oakland

Warren Co at Siegel

Thursday

Blackman at White Co

http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/baseball/standings.pdf

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(OaklandGrad @ Mar 28 2007 - 09:18 PM) 826425345[/snapback]Ah ok. Magoo, did we ever start 11-0 in 98 or 99? I think we lost pretty early in 99 but I think we won about this many games to start the 98 season

99 was close don't remember 11-0 maybe 12. i do know we won 22 straight at one point

00 we didn't start that hot

98 don't remember

97 don't remember

Riverdale beats Warren County 2-0..MATTHEW UTTERBACK throws a no-hitter with 4 walks and 1 error he was really good tonight there were also some good defensive plays but for the most part it was all UTTERBACK.....YOU KNOW I LOVE YA KID!!!!!Skinner started the game with a HR and we manufactered the last run off a Ben jones hit...The rodgers kid pitched really good too he held us to 5 hits so gotta give him his props also crunk had 2 hits ben jones had 1 hit skinner had 1 hit and cody thomas had the last hit but good job tonight by the WARRIORS and a dominating performance by Mr. UTTERBACK!!!

GO WARRIORS

QUOTE(4-6-3 @ Mar 28 2007 - 09:04 PM) 826425405[/snapback]Congrats to Coach Powers on his 300th win.

OH WOW I DIDNT KNOW THAT congrats coach with your hard work is that is one of the rewards you get!!!! His teams reflects him just a bunch of guys going out there and working hard keep it up fellows

HEY 4 6 3...WHERE IS THE BOX SCORE FROM TONIGHTS GAME

Good game by the WARRIORS tonight...we had good pitching from Brenton tyring and Brian "squeek"Davis and Sammy Underland and Jeff Rinus we had good hitting by several players tonight and Chase Johnson hits another walk off HR only this time it was only a 2 run shot LOL i think that is 5 HR for him this year..good game tonight by the WARRIORS game tomorrow at 8:00

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Mar 29 2007 - 09:11 PM) 826426249[/snapback]Good game by the WARRIORS tonight...we had good pitching from Brenton tyring and Brian "squeek"Davis and Sammy Underland and Jeff Rinus we had good hitting by several players tonight and Chase Johnson hits another walk off HR only this time it was only a 2 run shot LOL i think that is 5 HR for him this year..good game tonight by the WARRIORS game tomorrow at 8:00

wow where in the world did johnson come from this year... five home runs is a big deal