District 7-AAA

rhs1234

We looked good again tonight against WC although they did not pitch rodgers i guess he will go tomorrow night...we hit the ball pretty good and played some good defense chase johnson hit another walk off grand slam to end the game in 5 innings Brandon Pearl went 2-3 with 2 doubles and made a nice catch in left feild...i think skinner and hunter each had back to back doubles for our first run and then brandon left off an inning with a double and was hit in by watson to start a 5 run 4th inning

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(OaklandGrad @ Mar 28 2007 - 04:11 PM) 826425042[/snapback]I would think it has to be marcus barnes, I believe he has 6 already, if he keeps on at this rate he's going to crush Jeremy Slayden's record for homeruns in a season

didn't hunter for riverdale have 14?? last year

last night siegel beat white county 5-0 i believe and josh mckenzie threw great tonight

wesley tobit went 2-4 with a double and a single and bradford spence had two singles tonight so it looks like siegel is coming around that are back up to 500 in the season and district

Go Stars