District 7-AAA

rhs1234

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(2priceless @ Apr 18 2007 - 09:50 PM) 826440750[/snapback]I figured that they must have won b/c Riverdale fans have been absent on here and the game has to be over by now.

The game took over 3 hours. Nice try though 2P. Not everybody comes home and runs to their computer.

QUOTE(2priceless @ Apr 18 2007 - 08:50 PM) 826440750[/snapback]I figured that they must have won b/c Riverdale fans have been absent on here and the game has to be over by now.

i hope you wasnt referring to me...i just got home from the game a little over 3 hours..i went from being excited to being disappointed i thought my son had hit the game winning 2 run RBI in the 6th but we couldnt throw a strike to get the final 3 outs which was the case the entire game the pitchers were all over the place and had a hard time throwing strikes consistantly...Cookeville is a good team and deserved the win the final score was 13-14 good game cookeville

chad hunter hit a 2 run HR in the 7th to pull us withnin one with 1 out but we couldnt get another run across

QUOTE(2priceless @ Apr 18 2007 - 09:50 PM) 826440750[/snapback]I figured that they must have won b/c Riverdale fans have been absent on here and the game has to be over by now.

I can assure you I called Coach T to post the score the minute the last out was record. Unlike some other schools in town when they lose /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

ATTENTION RIVERDALE WARRIORS:

After looking at the standings i have some good news for you...you still control your own destiny...siegel has 3 losses and blackman has 5 and cookeville has 4..so if you win out in district you are 2nd place...SRS GET YOUR TEAM TOGETHER AND PULL TOGETHER AS A TEAM AND GET THIS DONE!!!!it is far from over i know that you will not achieve your goal as District 7-AAA regular season champs BUT you can still get second host a portion of the district tournament and be in a good situation

GO WARRIORS

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Apr 18 2007 - 11:54 PM) 826440820[/snapback]ATTENTION RIVERDALE WARRIORS:

After looking at the standings i have some good news for you...you still control your own destiny...siegel has 3 losses and blackman has 5 and cookeville has 4..so if you win out in district you are 2nd place...SRS GET YOUR TEAM TOGETHER AND PULL TOGETHER AS A TEAM AND GET THIS DONE!!!!it is far from over i know that you will not achieve your goal as District 7-AAA regular season champs BUT you can still get second host a portion of the district tournament and be in a good situation

GO WARRIORS

I can see Riverdale losing both games to blackman. Siegel lost a heartbreaker last night to a very good hitting team. Don't let the district record fool you... blackman comes ready to play. Siegel: 11 hits, blackman: 13 hits. Siegel came from behind 4-0 to tie it. From then one, it was run for a run... very intense game. A 7AAA classic.