District 7-AAA

rhs1234

QUOTE(2priceless @ May 2 2007 - 09:09 PM) 826450504[/snapback]Riverdale did that for themselves b/c you couldn't beat BA in football.

The list is only for winning state or being runner-up. Note we have silver balls in football, girls bball, and boys bball......also in track. It lists Also individuals who won state in respective sports.....

I hope you dont really think we was the only public school that wanted that...we was just a powerful school that people woudl listen too but that is a different thread but it helped the smaller sports more than it did football because 1 individual can make more of a differnece in those sports than they can football (although they dont hurt)

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ May 2 2007 - 10:13 PM) 826450507[/snapback]I hope you dont really think we was the only public school that wanted that...we was just a powerful school that people woudl listen too but that is a different thread but it helped the smaller sports more than it did football because 1 individual can make more of a differnece in those sports than they can football (although they dont hurt)

Be honest......when we think of sports, we all think of the major ones......bball, football, and baseball.

I am sure it helped the smaller sports a lot.

QUOTE(2priceless @ May 2 2007 - 09:15 PM) 826450510[/snapback]Be honest......when we think of sports, we all think of the major ones......bball, football, and baseball.

I am sure it helped the smaller sports a lot.

no i think ALL SPORTS i talk to and encourage the golfers and swimmers and soccer players its all about the RIVERDALE WARRIORS

QUOTE(2priceless @ May 2 2007 - 09:26 PM) 826450525[/snapback]Which would you rather win a state championship in?

right now baseball because i have kids on the team BUT my favorite sport is FOOTBALL and i really hope my girls softball team gets them a chance to win state they have had some tough luck the past few years

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ May 4 2007 - 08:50 PM) 826452037[/snapback]good call coach reavis...i went to a job interview upset because the game was cancelled and during the interview the floods game he must have looked at a weather forcast LOL

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW WARRIORS

Reavis is smarter than he looks /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />