Pigeon Forge wins 27 games

Handyman21

QUOTE(Handyman21 @ Feb 10 2007 - 09:36 PM) 826366804[/snapback] Congrats to PF on 27! Now they got beat 30 - 5 which was held by the girls 2 years ago.

27 wins for no reason. They will not make it to the Boro! very weak schedule. Beware of the Crusader Nation syndrome. Side effects are !.) Broken Heart 2.) No will to win 3.)Defeat. Visit your nearest Libertyville pharmacy for treatment.

QUOTE(nebuntyn @ Feb 10 2007 - 10:49 PM) 826366823[/snapback]

27 wins for no reason. They will not make it to the Boro! very weak schedule. Beware of the Crusader Nation syndrome. Side effects are !.) Broken Heart 2.) No will to win 3.)Defeat. Visit your nearest Libertyville pharmacy for treatment.

Yeah I know that Liberty is the best, but remember the best team dose not always win the big game. Ask MJ and the Bulls if they were the better team why it took so long to get past the Pistons? I'm calling it right now Liberty "might" not make it to State due to Region or Substate. 27 wins is big I on't care if PF plays middle school teams all 27 games. Good luck to Liberty tho they have a GREAT TEAM and they are the "favorite" to win

This thread was made to congratulate Pigeon Forge on a new school record for a boys team single season wins, so how about you leave it alone. There was no reason for your remarks, no one claimed they were better than Liberty. So, back to the thread...Congratulations Pigeon Forge, keep playing hard and together going into the tournaments! Good Luck!

QUOTE(bball35 @ Feb 10 2007 - 11:26 PM) 826366863[/snapback]

This thread was made to congratulate Pigeon Forge on a new school record for a boys team single season wins, so how about you leave it alone. There was no reason for your remarks, no one claimed they were better than Liberty. So, back to the thread...Congratulations Pigeon Forge, keep playing hard and together going into the tournaments! Good Luck!

Thank You!

QUOTE(nebuntyn @ Feb 10 2007 - 10:49 PM) 826366823[/snapback]

This thread isn't about Liberty Tech, it is about Pigeon Forge. You won't have any trouble finding threads on this board telling us how great Liberty is. Why don't you stay on those threads and quit trying to hijack threads about other schools.

27 wins is a great season,I don't care where you are playing.

Congrats Pigeon Forge on a great season. Nobody can take that away from you.

QUOTE(Handyman21 @ Feb 10 2007 - 10:07 PM) 826366836[/snapback]

Yeah I know that Liberty is the best, but remember the best team dose not always win the big game. Ask MJ and the Bulls if they were the better team why it took so long to get past the Pistons? I'm calling it right now Liberty "might" not make it to State due to Region or Substate. 27 wins is big I on't care if PF plays middle school teams all 27 games. Good luck to Liberty tho they have a GREAT TEAM and they are the "favorite" to win

Because MJ couldn't do it by himself. Keyword is "team".

QUOTE(Flash Gordon @ Feb 11 2007 - 11:44 AM) 826367261[/snapback]

This thread isn't about Liberty Tech, it is about Pigeon Forge. You won't have any trouble finding threads on this board telling us how great Liberty is. Why don't you stay on those threads and quit trying to hijack threads about other schools.

27 wins is a great season,I don't care where you are playing.

Congrats Pigeon Forge on a great season. Nobody can take that away from you.

OOOPS! I thought this was a Liberty thread. Go Pigeon Forge

QUOTE(P.A.Lin-Z @ Feb 11 2007 - 04:32 PM) 826367572[/snapback] N--e (nebuntyn).....I was looking at your avatar.....you look like one of the Jackson's back in the day....Michael maybe ....I'll find you some yellow shades for the districts.....and some hair.

Oh yeah.....CONGRATS!!! to Pigeon Forge (my home away from home) on 27 wins.

You are crazy