best sophmore in chattanooga

DA BOSS

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ToucanSam @ Feb 15 2007 - 07:47 PM) 826373493[/snapback]

No he is talking about Zephan "Teddy" Guyear. I am not sure who the Henager kid is.

Guyear is a sophomore, could be a very very dangerous player if he learns to play better defense. Henegar is a freshman with a lot of potential!!!! They also have a Brocks kid (freshman)that has the potential to be really good too. MC has alot of young talent, but needs to gel a one unit instead of 5 players. The future is bright

QUOTE(ajz30 @ Feb 14 2007 - 09:09 PM) 826372162[/snapback]well i hear the points.. however.. the two ccs kids play in a weak class and they have a pitiful record. sure the record will improve as Stephen and William get older but still.. the temple kid I dont know about...

But how about Baylor's Zane Gibson. sophmore that has been the offensive spark for the raiders this year. His 26 against powerhouse Brentwood was an outcoming. he is averaging about 15 in Coach Clarks offensive system where no one person is most important. in otherwords ccs has a mentallity to let stephen and William score.

i agree with all this, all four are great players and will be great players at college, Zane Gibson is by far the best shoter out of the four, William Moore is a great post player who can really run, Steven Cook can see any passing lane and Jemery is a great driver to the hole. all will be great players in the future.