Noel Devine

KEV-O

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok this is all great but this is a TN high school football board i dont know why someone decided to post when something hadnt been posted since febuary but if u realy wanna see him just go to youtube.com

It seems to me to be quite simple--if you don't want to read about Noel Devine, don't click on the thread--instead of berating the guy who posted it. I'd as soon read about Devine as about lacrosse and cheerleading myself, but "to each his own" said the Frenchman as he kissed his cow.

By the way, Devine is at West Virginia, backing up Steve Slaton. He has played a great deal this season, has 42 rushes for 390 yards, a 9.3 average and had 136 yards against Maryland when Slaton could not go. He is the heir apparent to Slaton when Slaton goes pro

I believe Noel Devine had more than just one good game. As a matter of fact, i dont think hes actually had a bad game. If you dont believe me, just look up his stats. He hasnt had a sub-1000 yard rushing year in his high school career. He also finished off his senior year with 31 touchdowns. Sure hes not from tennessee but id watch him over anyone from tennessee any day. He's a danger to score every time he touches the ball.

Dude you must have done some digging to find this tread /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />