District 4aaa

HB2021

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LCborn @ May 8 2007 - 10:56 PM) 826454939[/snapback]LC eliminates Bearden and Farragut in the district tournament? Say, you think there's a change in the balance of power in 4AAA? LC needs to change their nickname from "Panthers" to "Dragonslayers." Or, maybe, to "Favoriteslayers."

You seem pretty confident for a fan of a team who has won very...very few district games.

QUOTE(LCborn @ May 8 2007 - 08:56 PM) 826454939[/snapback]LC eliminates Bearden and Farragut in the district tournament? Say, you think there's a change in the balance of power in 4AAA? LC needs to change their nickname from "Panthers" to "Dragonslayers." Or, maybe, to "Favoriteslayers."

wow bearden his out?....is that elminated? that was a very good tema they took us out o the woodshed in the snow that friday night in knoxville man could they hit and they had some good pitchers too what a tough district that is

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ May 8 2007 - 11:40 PM) 826455027[/snapback]You seem pretty confident for a fan of a team who has won very...very few district games.

ihavenofriends... get off yourself already. You jump on every comment that is made if it's not prasing Farragut and we are all sick of your childish jibber. Grow up and lay off people. You're nothing more then an insecure bleacher brat and you come in here and bash every team you can find that talks about a win.

LC has just won 2 of their best games this year and all they needed to hear is congratulations. They were obviously an underrated team that struggled early in this season and are now pulling out with some fantastic playing.... But your still being a first class jerk. Brats that knock other people like you have no place in the human race, you lowlife slug.

Sportsmanship goes both in winning graciously and losing graciously.

You were not gracious while Farragut was winning, and your even more obnoxious now that they're out of the race. Get a clue from others in here as to how to treat these different ball clubs when they win and when they lose you low life.

You make me puke.

QUOTE(1moreDBmom @ May 9 2007 - 12:37 AM) 826455087[/snapback]ihavenofriends... get off yourself already. You jump on every comment that is made if it's not prasing Farragut and we are all sick of your childish jibber. Grow up and lay off people. You're nothing more then an insecure bleacher brat and you come in here and bash every team you can find that talks about a win.

LC has just won 2 of their best games this year and all they needed to hear is congratulations. They were obviously an underrated team that struggled early in this season and are now pulling out with some fantastic playing.... But your still being a first class jerk. Brats that knock other people like you have no place in the human race, you lowlife slug.

Sportsmanship goes both in winning graciously and losing graciously.

You were not gracious while Farragut was winning, and your even more obnoxious now that they're out of the race. Get a clue from others in here as to how to treat these different ball clubs when they win and when they lose you low life.

You make me puke.

I'm not bashing anyone. I don't jump on every comment. I just don't think he needs to be acting like LC is the new dominate team in this district when they clearly aren't and have never been close to being in the middle of the pack. It is a little early for that. Maybe in a few years but not now. Once again a DB person attacking me when it is clearly uncalled for. I could have pulled a DB and made excuses for why Farragut lost to LC, but I didn't. I said they out played us and they deserved to win that game. Read all the comments before you start making an @$$ out of yourself... again. I have not bashed a team at all this year in baseball or soccer. I am not going to bash anyone when I have been to 7 or 8 Farragut games. DBmom I think you need to take something from your own comments and read them for yourself. All you have done is bash me.. for no reason. Do you hate me because I go to Farragut and DB somehow can't beat us? I mean come on. You are doing exactly what you are accusing me of doing. you are the one bashing people.. not me.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ May 8 2007 - 10:46 PM) 826455094[/snapback]I'm not bashing anyone. I don't jump on every comment. I just don't think he needs to be acting like LC is the new dominate team in this district when they clearly aren't and have never been close to being in the middle of the pack. It is a little early for that. Maybe in a few years but not now. Once again a DB person attacking me when it is clearly uncalled for. I could have pulled a DB and made excuses for why Farragut lost to LC, but I didn't. I said they out played us and they deserved to win that game. Read all the comments before you start making an @$$ out of yourself... again. I have not bashed a team at all this year in baseball or soccer. I am not going to bash anyone when I have been to 7 or 8 Farragut games. DBmom I think you need to take something from your own comments and read them for yourself. All you have done is bash me.. for no reason. Do you hate me because I go to Farragut and DB somehow can't beat us? I mean come on. You are doing exactly what you are accusing me of doing. you are the one bashing people.. not me.

I didnt take it as bashing but come on let him have a little fun let him do some braggin for now his team has earned it this year

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ May 9 2007 - 12:50 AM) 826455095[/snapback]I didnt take it as bashing but come on let him have a little fun let him do some braggin for now his team has earned it this year

Thank you for atleast agreeing with me..somewhat. I don't know what it is with DB people.. I agree with you though. They have earned respect from me, DB on the other hand has lost all respect I ever have even thought about giving them. I'm sure no one will take them lightly next year, especially Farragut and Bearden.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ May 9 2007 - 12:46 AM) 826455094[/snapback]I'm not bashing anyone. I don't jump on every comment. I just don't think he needs to be acting like LC is the new dominate team in this district when they clearly aren't and have never been close to being in the middle of the pack. It is a little early for that. Maybe in a few years but not now. Once again a DB person attacking me when it is clearly uncalled for. I could have pulled a DB and made excuses for why Farragut lost to LC, but I didn't. I said they out played us and they deserved to win that game. Read all the comments before you start making an @$$ out of yourself... again. I have not bashed a team at all this year in baseball or soccer. I am not going to bash anyone when I have been to 7 or 8 Farragut games.

You've already made excuses for several games...do I need to go find them and refresh everyones memeory or would you like to claim your innocence while you continue to look for places to bash a team that gets a win in Farraguts district.

You are one of the lowest scum bags I have every encountered on this board ihavenofriendzz and this is the last time I waste a minute pointing out how rude and vulguar you are.

Most of us learned back in kindergarten from watching Bambie and Thumber that "if you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all" and we are all sick of your bash and trash comments.... go back to kindergarten and learn some manners.

From this point on count me as your worst enemy... you post negative remarks towards another person or team on this site and I will be on you like stink on the cow manure you are! These folks deserve to be able to come in and chat about games, and wins, and anything else without people like you jumping them so "LAY-OFF" my boys....(and for the record I have a lot of boys that play ball in Tennessee,,, DB, South Doyle, Science Hill, Lenior City, Oakdale, William Blount, and even Riverdale as rotton as blind as their favorite umpire is (wink riverdaleman)

Just layoff....because you will not intimidate me with anything you say in here....but I will be all over you when you try to bully others around on this board.... I'm sick of your crap.

QUOTE(1moreDBmom @ May 9 2007 - 12:57 AM) 826455101[/snapback]You've already made excuses for several games...do I need to go find them and refresh everyones memeory or would you like to claim your innocence while you continue to look for places to bash a team that gets a win in Farraguts district.

You are one of the lowest scum bags I have every encountered on this board ihavenofriendzz and this is the last time I waste a minute pointing out how rude and vulguar you are.

Most of us learned back in kindergarten from watching Bambie and Thumber that "if you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all" and we are all sick of your bash and trash comments.... go back to kindergarten and learn some manners.

From this point on count me as your worst enemy... you post negative remarks towards another person or team on this site and I will be on you like stink on the cow manure you are! These folks deserve to be able to come in and chat about games, and wins, and anything else without people like you jumping them so "LAY-OFF" my boys....(and for the record I have a lot of boys that play ball in Tennessee,,, DB, South Doyle, Science Hill, Lenior City, Oakdale, William Blount, and even Riverdale as rotton as blind as their favorite umpire is (wink riverdaleman)

Just layoff....because you will not intimidate me with anything you say in here....but I will be all over you when you try to bully others around on this board.... I'm sick of your crap.

I think you have real problem DBmom. You can go find all the stuff you want about me I don't care. I have not made one excuse for baseball. Once again for the record I am yet to bash a single team in this district. You can take all my comments out of context if you want thats fine by me. That isn't my problem. So do all the searching you want. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Post the threads and page numbers as well so we can all go check them. So again. Learn from your own comments and shut you mouth. If I am such a bad person for commenting on a FORUM then you are no better than me. You are actually worse because everything you have said to me is undeserved. Everything I have said to you and will say to you is now 100% deserved. Lets just hope I don't get banned for my comments. They will come sooner or later. I am tired of your crap. It is ridiculous. Have real reasons to make comments about me.