10AA

Spurrierfan

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(mreverything @ Mar 10 2007 - 08:07 AM) 826407112[/snapback]He will get the chance this year and when the season is over why don't you post back on her and tell everybody what school he signed with to play baseball. No i'm not a coach but you don't have to be to know you don't know what your talking about. All you have to do is come and watch the games. By the way how many games did you say you went to last year? I think if you honestly answer that everyone will know that your posts about Giles Co. baseball should be ignored. Stick to basketball posts at least i see you at those games.

Mreverything and friend......usually I dont post about individuals but when I see people downgrading a kid with great talent and trying to intimidate them because they're gifted in more than one sport, it makes me mad. You talk about a team, a team is only as strong as its weakest link. You asked tcross how many games he has went to....answer this.....How many colleges are you recruiting for? What makes your opinion matter so much? As for baseball knowledge, I have a brother who has played in the major leagues for the Phillies and AAA Braves, and Mets. He saw Ralph Garrett play and saw great potential in him and a few others on the team. As far as the next level, how many Giles County baseball players have the coaches gotten to the next level? He is punished for being respectful, church going, and honest!!! But no weapon formed against Him shall prosper!!! Personally, I would love to have a team full of Ralph Garrett's! And to Ralph, if you are reading this....Make your haters your motivators! The best thing you can do is be successful in everything you do and it is like a heap of coals poured on their heads! God Bless you and play ball!!!

Since you know me then reveal yourself to me the next time im at a basketball game!! Yep I coach football and basketball!! Who cares what you think about me as a coach I dont care!! Evidently you care about what I say about you (OR YOUR GREAT COACH) cause you are still making comments to me!! Are you getting upset with me!! If you are then Im glad!! I think that you are mad at me cause you know who I am and the truth hurts!! I m not going to say anything else to YOU (COACH)!! But we all know!! Im done with the discussion with you!! I KNOW IT MAKES YOU MAD!! CAUSE EVERYTIME YOU SEE ME I KNOW YOU WILL THINK OF ME!! AND PLEASE CONTINUE TO TALK ABOUT ME ON HERE I LOVE IT!! MAKES ME FEEL SPECIAL AND LOVED!!

QUOTE(Chi @ Mar 10 2007 - 11:34 PM) 826407708[/snapback]Mreverything and friend......usually I dont post about individuals but when I see people downgrading a kid with great talent and trying to intimidate them because they're gifted in more than one sport, it makes me mad. You talk about a team, a team is only as strong as its weakest link. You asked tcross how many games he has went to....answer this.....How many colleges are you recruiting for? What makes your opinion matter so much? As for baseball knowledge, I have a brother who has played in the major leagues for the Phillies and AAA Braves, and Mets. He saw Ralph Garrett play and saw great potential in him and a few others on the team. As far as the next level, how many Giles County baseball players have the coaches gotten to the next level? He is punished for being respectful, church going, and honest!!! But no weapon formed against Him shall prosper!!! Personally, I would love to have a team full of Ralph Garrett's! And to Ralph, if you are reading this....Make your haters your motivators! The best thing you can do is be successful in everything you do and it is like a heap of coals poured on their heads! God Bless you and play ball!!!

I have nothing against Ralph all this started over a statement that tcross made that he would play at next level. My opinon is he will not play baseball at the next level. Now any problems between him and the coach i can't help i made my comments based on ability i have seen.

QUOTE(tcross @ Mar 11 2007 - 12:45 AM) 826407770[/snapback]Since you know me then reveal yourself to me the next time im at a basketball game!! Yep I coach football and basketball!! Who cares what you think about me as a coach I dont care!! Evidently you care about what I say about you (OR YOUR GREAT COACH) cause you are still making comments to me!! Are you getting upset with me!! If you are then Im glad!! I think that you are mad at me cause you know who I am and the truth hurts!! I m not going to say anything else to YOU (COACH)!! But we all know!! Im done with the discussion with you!! I KNOW IT MAKES YOU MAD!! CAUSE EVERYTIME YOU SEE ME I KNOW YOU WILL THINK OF ME!! AND PLEASE CONTINUE TO TALK ABOUT ME ON HERE I LOVE IT!! MAKES ME FEEL SPECIAL AND LOVED!!

HA! HA! HA! You never answered the question. I didn'nt think you would. HA! HA! HA!

QUOTE(mreverything @ Mar 11 2007 - 06:44 AM) 826407891[/snapback]HA! HA! HA! You never answered the question. I didn'nt think you would. HA! HA! HA!

Dont hide behind the username!! Direct your comments and questions to me in person please!! Other then that I have nothing else to say to you on here!! I believe you are scared to let yourself be known!! But I will state my opinion about GCHS BASEBALL WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT!!

QUOTE(tcross @ Mar 11 2007 - 11:35 AM) 826408036[/snapback]Dont hide behind the username!! Direct your comments and questions to me in person please!! Other then that I have nothing else to say to you on here!! I believe you are scared to let yourself be known!! But I will state my opinion about GCHS BASEBALL WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT!!

What still no answer? HA! HA! HA! Please go to the games and support the player you care so much about thats all i ask.

• 2 weeks later...

all i know is that lewis is 1-1 in the district both games against spring hill the first game was a disaster the fielding was horrid and the pitchers couldnt throw a strike. game two was a little better for lewis still some errors that shouldnt be commited but better. james got the win and pitched all 7 innings didnt have his good stuff but fought it out and got the w and lewis rallied in the late innings to win 6-4