Center Fielders

chargerdawg

QUOTE(nob4upost @ Feb 16 2007 - 09:07 PM) 826375232[/snapback]

I didn't know that Dyersburg had 2 all-players on their team? Who is the other.

Tyler Childress. P/1st base

They also had an honorable mention, Steven Brown ( Michael's older brother), but he graduated last year.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(cptjack34 @ Feb 12 2007 - 01:10 PM) 826368724[/snapback]ladd caldwell from jcm is really a good centerfielder that people need to see the boy has some skills.

Yeah, I saw him play in the District Tournament and a few other games last year. He's really good, the best catch I saw from him was that "Willie Mays'' catch he made in district last year. Is he a Sophomore or a Junior this season?... One of my friends say he's gotten alot bigger since last year, didnt say in muscle or what.. so is he still as fast as last year ctpjack34? and What do you think his chances are for a D1 school?

QUOTE(its_nasty_time @ Feb 25 2007 - 10:38 PM) 826389494[/snapback]GOLDEN TATE ANYONE??? HE CAN OUTRUN ANYONE IN THE STATE GOING AFTER A BALL!! AND DANIEL LYONS FROM DAVID LIPSCOMB HAS A CANNON AND CAN HIT OUT HIS MIND!! I DARE YOU TO CHALLENGE THIS KIDS ARM!!

Yeah, I'd like to see him outrun Ryan McPherson from JCM.. even tho Ryan isnt the center fielder there, Ladd Caldwell is, but when Ladd is pitching, Ryan will be out there*.. but Ryan is hitting like 86-88 when pitching, and he can LAUNCH the ball.. runs a 4.3-4.4! Him and Ladd Caldwell long toss almost everyday after school, and i think Ladd is running about a 4.4-4.6!.. so i'd like to see Daniel Lyons try and hose one of these guys down at home plate!

QUOTE(volsfan2325 @ Feb 25 2007 - 10:29 PM) 826389466[/snapback]Yeah, I saw him play in the District Tournament and a few other games last year. He's really good, the best catch I saw from him was that "Willie Mays'' catch he made in district last year. Is he a Sophomore or a Junior this season?... One of my friends say he's gotten alot bigger since last year, didnt say in muscle or what.. so is he still as fast as last year ctpjack34? and What do you think his chances are for a D1 school?

he has gotten alot bigger and he is still very fast he is one of the best centerfielders i have seen in a long time,his name doesnt' get out there that much because he plays at jcm ,but jcm has a new coach and a new outlook on baseball people should start hearing about him real soon.and as far as going to a d1 school ladd has as much chance as any kid in the state to attend a big college his fielding is awesome and if he works on his hitting just a tad and keeps his gpa up because he is a smart kid i can see him going to a vanderbilt or tennessee or maybe a big ten school.he just has to get his name out there.

QUOTE(cbg @ Feb 27 2007 - 01:29 PM) 826391859[/snapback]Golden Tate is the best defensive CF that I have seen on the high school level in a long time. He has the glove, speed, and arm of an MLB CF.

Yeah, but so do a lot of other players in the state.. Preston Overbey for USJ is a freshman this year, and can throw ab 380-400 ft. on a LINE!.. so I'm not really that worried about Golden Tate this year