who goes to state in A

always a dawg

QUOTE(fpcatch @ Mar 3 2007 - 06:27 PM) 826398525[/snapback]Yea watch her cruve this summer it is a wicked wicked pitch.

I have watched her pitch for years, summer ball and school ball, I think she is one of the better pichers in the state, she sure seem to strike out a lot of batters.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Redneck1 @ Mar 3 2007 - 10:44 PM) 826398845[/snapback]You make it sound like only AAA teams are good. I seen the State tournament last year and I think AA had the best teams and then the privates- AAA was just average except for Soddy.(JMO)

Come on now, I'll give you AA has decent teams, but privates............let's not get carried away /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

QUOTE(swingaway @ Mar 3 2007 - 09:05 PM) 826398771[/snapback]Is TCA playing any AAA teams this year. FCS is trying to play a tough preschedule in order to get ready for state. If Trinity only plays single A, my money is on FCS.

Believe me Trinity will play more than their fair share of AAA teams. They were the only A team invited to the Worth Tourney in Murfreesboro. Plus, they are playing at Hendersonville, St. Benedict, and Covington tournaments. Believe me they'll be more then prepared for State. They have most everyone back from last year, where they beat all the A teams. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Well Forrest is still thinking Basketball right now but next week they will have the girls on the basketball team join up and we should have a pretty good team this year. We lost six very good seniors last year but we have some really good young guns coming up starting with two freshman pitchers I think between them they should keep us in the hunt and our lone senior and outstanding centerfielder Kalah Mathis a left handed power hitter that can drag too. The catcher may just be a sophmore but she started as an eighth grader and all of our girls like every year are very solid. You'll never see a Lady Rocket walk on or off a field unless her leg is broke!

Go Lady Rockets!

QUOTE(spojo20 @ Mar 4 2007 - 01:11 AM) 826399080[/snapback]Believe me Trinity will play more than their fair share of AAA teams. They were the only A team invited to the Worth Tourney in Murfreesboro. Plus, they are playing at Hendersonville, St. Benedict, and Covington tournaments. Believe me they'll be more then prepared for State. They have most everyone back from last year, where they beat all the A teams. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Their star pitcher Ivy Renfroe returns after another year of Class A travel ball under her belt. She made Sports Illustrated's players to watch as a Freshmen, helped the Nashville Nighthawks win one of the most, if not THE most, prestigious travel tournaments, the Colorado Fireworks, competing against 60+ of the best teams in the nation, was the winning pitcher and MVP of the A state tourney last year(as a freshmen), and she is now only a sophmore. Considering that TCA only lost a couple and have others to fill their shoes, I would think the AAA teams should be worried about playing this lowly "A" team.

I've seen Friendship play more than once, and they are going to be extremely hard to beat in single A. They are already off to a great start. They are 9-2-1 in the pre-season with wins against Father Ryan, Lebanon (twice), and Beech, and their only losses were against Riverdale and Mt. Juliet..both pretty good games. Things are lookin' good for FCS...

QUOTE(orange27 @ Mar 8 2007 - 02:02 PM) 826404877[/snapback]I've seen Friendship play more than once, and they are going to be extremely hard to beat in single A. They are already off to a great start. They are 9-2-1 in the pre-season with wins against Father Ryan, Lebanon (twice), and Beech, and their only losses were against Riverdale and Mt. Juliet..both pretty good games. Things are lookin' good for FCS...

Monday will show were FCS stands.They play Lebanon should be a good game.