McCallie

MUS

Ravenwood

D-1

MBA

McCallie

Ravenwood

MUS

* Same as last year, they all seemed to be strong teams in the playoffs. i dont know much about division 1 teams since im in division 2 but from the games i watched last year these teams were good. Also i watche Farragut play at the end of the year last year and they didnt really impress me. It could have been a JV game though.

D-2

Franklin

Brentwood

These two teasm asre well coached and have strong players and will most likely be seen again in the plaoffs. Other than these two teams I cant say much. It could be many different teams. Cookeville had a strong team by the end of the year and made some people take a second look at them. Cordova and Laussane split into two teams so it will be interesting to see which players ended up where and see if they have a playoff worthy team this year. Also West Knox had a pretty decent season last year and could make another playoff run. It will also be interesting to see if any underdogs from last season step up to the plate and make a strong run.

I think Ravenwood will put out a strong showing this year. Could go all the way in fact.Next year they lose 17 seniors, majority of them starters. MBA, Mcallie, and MUS will be there as usual.

As for D-2,this season will be a mess. Franklin will be strong, Cookeville could be a contender, as for Brentwood....besides their goalie, I don't think they have any talent left on the team, this will be a rebuilding year for them. I am calling Franklin, Cookeville, West Knox, Lausanne Collegiate.

QUOTE(Redtwin @ Feb 14 2007 - 05:29 PM) 826372004[/snapback]

Ravenwood is definitely still in Division 1.

I hate they dropped Brentwood from the schedule. Traditional Rival and all. You would think they would keep that game.

I think Houston lost a lot of seniors. Does anyone know how good they will be this year?

QUOTE(BankofDad @ Feb 16 2007 - 09:15 AM) 826374309[/snapback]

I hate they dropped Brentwood from the schedule. Traditional Rival and all. You would think they would keep that game.

I think Houston lost a lot of seniors. Does anyone know how good they will be this year?

They didn't drop Brentwood on the schedule, Brentwood dropped them. No idea why though.

I think Houston did have a lot of senior talent last year. I'm not sure what they get back. I seem to remember CBHS having a lot of young guys that contributed last year, particularly on offense. I would think that the four teams in the playoffs last year would have to be the early favorites this year.

QUOTE(Redtwin @ Feb 16 2007 - 10:52 AM) 826374467[/snapback]

I think Houston did have a lot of senior talent last year. I'm not sure what they get back. I seem to remember CBHS having a lot of young guys that contributed last year, particularly on offense. I would think that the four teams in the playoffs last year would have to be the early favorites this year.

I think CBHS will be hungry this year after what, for them, was a disappointing season in 06.

Really want to see the Cookeville team this year. They have a good coach and really improved last year as the season went along. They are my pick in the east.

They seem to have had a lot of excitement around the progam last year. That usually bodes well for a team.