Young Lion ROARS @ 189 D1

HSDAD

QUOTE(shutout @ Feb 16 2007 - 05:42 PM) 826374989[/snapback]

HSDAD how about a split screen televised state next year. That someone could post D1 and D2, for those that can't make it or can't see it on T.V. Any connections out there?

No connections. I would like to see it on TV. I know that the sport would

grow if it had a little more coverage.

QUOTE(HSDAD @ Feb 16 2007 - 06:21 PM) 826374974[/snapback]

Congrats to this young man. He placed as a freshman! He

was determined to excel and I think his hard work paid off!

Can't wait to see what he can do next year.

Watched his match last night, didn't know he was freshman until we got home and looked it up. Awesome, Good looking wrestler.

QUOTE(CHATTWRESTLING @ Feb 16 2007 - 05:58 PM) 826375013[/snapback]

Watched his match last night, didn't know he was freshman until we got home and looked it up. Awesome, Good looking wrestler.

He looks alot older because of his physical development. Then you watch him wrestle and he wrestles like a senior! He's got THREE more years! Maybe next year, Young will move up to 189 and we can watch the battle of two young lions!

I'm not saying that he is capable of beating Young now. I think that Cameron will continue to improve over the next year, and it will be difficult for anyone to beat him next year @ this time!

QUOTE(HSDAD @ Feb 16 2007 - 07:08 PM) 826375024[/snapback]

He looks alot older because of his physical development. Then you watch him wrestle and he wrestles like a senior! He's got THREE more years! Maybe next year, Young will move up to 189 and we can watch the battle of two young lions!

I'm not saying that he is capable of beating Young now. I think that Cameron will continue to improve over the next year, and it will be difficult for anyone to beat him next year @ this time!

I agree completely.