Overton beats Independence

Hitter

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overton played quite well tonight lead as always by PG Spenser Woodard. Also Sharon Key shot the ball well hitting several deeeeep three's. The front court of Nick Jones, Slim Caldwell, and 9th grader Dezmond Johnson dominated the boards. Also Chavez Davis hit a couple of baskets that served as daggers for Indy.

QUOTE(BigPoppa @ Feb 16 2007 - 09:58 PM) 826375353[/snapback]

Overton played quite well tonight lead as always by PG Spenser Woodard. Also Sharon Key shot the ball well hitting several deeeeep three's. The front court of Nick Jones, Slim Caldwell, and 9th grader Dezmond Johnson dominated the boards. Also Chavez Davis hit a couple of baskets that served as daggers for Indy.

How will Coach EGO ever explain this?????

Johnny Kuchar was the heart and soul of this team for three years. He carried this team to countless victories (think back a few weeks, you might remember one).

I've been watching him play since he was five years old and it's sad to know that I may never see him play again.

It goes without saying that the rest of the seniors didn't deserve to go down like this either, I was just pointing him out because I have a slightly greater personal connection to him.

QUOTE(CHS 2007 @ Feb 17 2007 - 07:35 AM) 826375784[/snapback]

Secretly, I was a little disappointed to hear about Indy's loss. Don't get me wrong it's still hillarious. But I was kind of hoping we would get another chance to play the Eagles. I strongly believed that we would beat them if we played again, but know I guess we'll never know.

One MVP down, 1 more to go!