All-State Predictions

Mulloy5

Are there any sugestions on who will make all state? Feel free to talk about any position, or division, or team out there.

I think for Attack Cahill-MBA, and Wilson-Ravenwood will be definets. I know Sanders-MBA, and Franklin-CBHS will make a strong showing too.

For Defense Yusko and Tredwell- Father Ryan could make the list, but thats not a definet.

I'm not familure with any other positions or players from other schools, sorry.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(tornadowarnin @ Feb 21 2007 - 06:20 PM) 826383273[/snapback]Chase Hayes - McCallie

Richard Corey Blair, has potential if he comes back into the form he was a few years back - McCallie

Corey Blair from what I hear was an all-american last year in North Carolina so we will se what he can do this year in Tenn.

Kind of an interesting story. Last year, Centennial (then) senior Nick Heinold moved from attack to defense. He immediately became a big-time player and made D2 All-State. Well this year, his younger brother Kris made the move from attack to defense and is really playing great. He had a great defensive performance yesterday, including a big one-on-one hit that helped to set up Centennial's winning goal in overtime. Could the family magic strike twice?

• 3 weeks later...