Class A Miss Basketball Finalists

TNBballMan

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(swanson71 @ Feb 19 2007 - 11:04 PM) 826380397[/snapback]I've not heard much on the andrews player, i've heard about the hudson girl and how good she is, and I personally have seen Laken play...whoever wins it will be deserving of this award, i'm glad to see Laken representing RBS as well as she is, but like I said whoever wins it will obviously be deserving of the award, so congrats to Laken and the other 2 nominees for their outstanding season...Look out for Laken in the near future......

I have seen all 3 play and I believe Andrews is the best of the 3. Leonard will probably be better at the same point in her career as Andrews is now but she is not right now in my opinion. But my opinion does not count for anything. But if I were starting a team and got to choose one of the three, it is the trojanette.

To be truthful, how can you really tell who is the best? All 3 bring a ton to the table. It is like saying who do you pick first, Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, or Magic Johnson. All are going to win you a ton of games and all will have the opportunity to play college basketball.

I will say that the one that UT recruits to Knoxville is the best of the bunch.