Best AAA Tennis Team

Tennessee3

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Tennessee3 @ Feb 28 2007 - 05:32 PM) 826393731[/snapback]I dont know about Bearden being in the finals doesnt science hill return all their players from last year?

Well that was just my prediction...I believe Bearden gets a new player this year Jimmy Fulton and I think Science Hill beating Bearden last year was an upset but that's just me. I expect Bearden to beat SH this year. SH loses their number 4 player and I don't think Bearden lost anyone

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Mar 2 2007 - 08:41 AM) 826396610[/snapback]SHHS did lose their 4 player and Bearden did gain Fulton. THS lost one player also but they are so deep. The number 6 could beat any one ahead of them on any given day. All of their players can win matches. Drew kiser will probably play one or two switching with Craig Rockett. Three and four will be Jackson tidwell and and Josh Wagner. Wagner has struggled in some of latest tournaments because he his just coming back from a very prolonging back injury but he is beginning to play like he was before and i see him being very strong this year. Five and six will be Mark Fletcher and Partick Jones/ Tyler Wilson. THS will be very strong this year and I see them pulling many upsets this year. They actually play seigle in the regular season so i guess that will show how they will do come tourny time.

Well, Siegel's number 4 from last year almost beat Kiser at GPS, and has beaten Craig Rockett, Tidwell, and Fletcher. Siegel's number 3 and 2 are just as good if not better and number 1 Kyle Wishing I don't think will have any trouble with Kiser or Rockett at all. Just my opinion. Tennessee High is good but cannot match Siegel, Bearden, etc's depth

• 4 weeks later...

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Mar 26 2007 - 08:05 AM) 826422880[/snapback]Are you serious? We were up 4-2 on you all but couldnt pull out the doubles and lost 5-4 but we have gotten better in every area and i am going to assume that SHHS has also. Im not sayin we will kill or even win for sure but i do know for shure that it will be close. We lost 5-4 both times last year so dont count your chickens yet /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

i remember winning in singles the last time we played

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Mar 27 2007 - 07:35 AM) 826423743[/snapback]i didnt say you all didnt get any singles matches...you got two...but you took all the doubles and that sealed the deal for you so congrats on that...but this is a new year and a new season...im just sayin dont count out THS

no im saying the last time we played we won 5 out of 6 singles and didnt even play doubles, but whatever we play yall next week