Best AAA Tennis Team

Tennessee3

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 1 2007 - 06:56 PM) 826427782[/snapback]Wait a second.... Did you just say that Siegel could win at the 1 and 4 spots against Webb? Are you crazy? Parks would own Wishing, and Walling would own whoever plays 4 for you all. If Haydek plays 5 for Webb, you wouldnt win that either, but if Macabee played 5 you all would. WEBB>SIEGEL

If you want to debate Wishing and Parks

65 > 73. I'll let David tell you what those numbers mean.

If both are playing average, Kyle wins 7 out of 10 times.

You might want to re-evaluate your comments about Walling as well, you look slightly stupid with these comments saying they will "own" anyone in Siegel's top 4

Meanwhile enjoy, being punked by Baylor, McCallie, MBA, and MUS.

Have a nice day.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 1 2007 - 06:56 PM) 826427782[/snapback]Wait a second.... Did you just say that Siegel could win at the 1 and 4 spots against Webb? Are you crazy? Parks would own Wishing, and Walling would own whoever plays 4 for you all. If Haydek plays 5 for Webb, you wouldnt win that either, but if Macabee played 5 you all would. WEBB>SIEGEL

Yes...I did say that. No...I am not crazy /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Wishing could most definitely beat Parks. His ranking in the south is higher. I have seen both play...and I think Wishing even when he is not at his best could beat Parks. The 2 goes to Webb for sure. The 3 Webb has a slight edge I think. I do not know much of HAydek but I have never heard of him...is he ranked in the state/south? I don't see Siegel winning the 5. That all said...I agree, Webb>Siegel, never did I debate that. The only place I see Webb "owning" Siegel is at the 2, possibly the 5. For further reference refer to the post above this by Harris Hooligans /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

imiss89...I hope you don't consider a prediction of Siegel going to state or any team going to state is smack talk. I know where you are coming from, though, tennis is a great sport for excuses

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Apr 1 2007 - 07:12 PM) 826427846[/snapback]Yes...I did say that. No...I am not crazy

Wishing could most definitely beat Parks. His ranking in the south is higher. I have seen both play...and I think Wishing even when he is not at his best could beat Parks. The 2 goes to Webb for sure. The 3 Webb has a slight edge I think. I do not know much of HAydek but I have never heard of him...is he ranked in the state/south? I don't see Siegel winning the 5. That all said...I agree, Webb>Siegel, never did I debate that. The only place I see Webb "owning" Siegel is at the 2, possibly the 5. For further reference refer to the post above this by Harris Hooligans

imiss89...I hope you don't consider a prediction of Siegel going to state or any team going to state is smack talk. I know where you are coming from, though, tennis is a great sport for excuses

I've got a serious problem with you bringing southern rankings into the equation because they all have to do with how many tournaments you play. I'm not saying it applies to Parks vs. Wishing (even though I think that Parks would win), but it surely applies to the other ones. First of all, I don't even know who your all's 4 and 5 are, but I can tell you right now that if Walling is playing 4 and Haydek 5 Siegel would have a tough time winning those. Walling doesn't play many tournaments because he also plays basketball for Webb. That is why isn't as well known as some others in the area are, and it limits his time to play tournaments therefore he doesnt have much of a ranking if one at all. As for Haydek, he also doesn't play many tournaments. I would take Webb convincingly... possibly even sweeping singles.

Webb will win #5.

Siegel would take #4, You just said Walling doesn't play as much because of basketball.

And no David Parks will not beat Kyle if both are playing average, you said this last year or the year before with Tadd Hatcher I believe. We know how that turned out.

Oh, and I'm sorry you have a serious problem with me mentioning southern rankings

Have a nice day

QUOTE(Harris @ Apr 2 2007 - 05:03 PM) 826428372[/snapback]Webb will win #5.

Siegel would take #4, You just said Walling doesn't play as much because of basketball.

And no David Parks will not beat Kyle if both are playing average, you said this last year or the year before with Tadd Hatcher I believe. We know how that turned out.

Oh, and I'm sorry you have a serious problem with me mentioning southern rankings

Have a nice day

I don't believe anyone has mentioned the fact that Hunter Maltsberger owned Wishing last year (I think owned would be appropriate here dont you agree Harris?) And if Hunter can beat Kyle (this is obviously undebatable because Hunter beat Kyle...no excuses please), then Parks can beat Kyle as well. Parks is most definately the better player and this is coming from someone not on either the Webb or siegel team. Of course you're going to think that Kyle would win because you either are Kyle or you play for siegel. Look at David's record and I think it is obvious that he has consistantly beaten players better than Kyle.

Lol, well I am not Kyle and I don't play for Siegel.

I could go into details about the Maltsberger match, but I prefer not simply because of who reads this. Lets just say that a few members of the team were stupid and that Saturday tri-match seemed mighty early that particular morning.

On another note: I'm still disappointed you guys couldn't pull through last year and have a rematch with Siegel. I was pretty disappointed to hear you guys choked before state. Maybe this year will be better?

Have a nice day.

QUOTE(Harris @ Apr 2 2007 - 07:58 PM) 826428472[/snapback]Not talking smack. If Siegel wanted to talk Smack all they have to do is this..

Don't worry about Siegel, they will be there at the end.

Hahaha. Well of course your not talking smack...and neither am I when I say: Bearden dominated siegel in the tri-match last season despite any excuses you may come up with (I've never heard so many excuses from one team before). Yes, we did choke against Science Hill, and we can make up excuses as well such as Maltsberger cramping (and defaulting) while up on Smith, or Rahnema choking with a match point, but instead I will say Science Hill played a good match and beat us. On the other hand, however, we beat siegel. Now granted, siegel won the rings, but I believe we beat you all 7-0 (or 7-1 or something with one or two matches unfinished) which is, in my book, considered domination. Perhaps you think that is a close score; just a matter of opinion I suppose. Now on to your pitiful excuse. Even TN state's excuse about sitting around too long is better than yours; whatever choices a player makes that effects his game is his fault. Furthermore, the match was not even early in the morning and whatever stupid things the players did the night before would not have effected them that much, or else I dont believe they would have done them. Unless of course they wanted an excuse in case they lost....hmm... siegel got blown out and no far fetched excuse can change that.

Yes, Seigal will be there at the end because they face no competition, but make sure not to lose those rings because you wont be getting any more.

Have a nice life.

QUOTE(Harris @ Apr 2 2007 - 05:22 PM) 826428455[/snapback]Lol, well I am not Kyle and I don't play for Siegel.

I could go into details about the Maltsberger match, but I prefer not simply because of who reads this. Lets just say that a few members of the team were stupid and that Saturday tri-match seemed mighty early that particular morning.

On another note: I'm still disappointed you guys couldn't pull through last year and have a rematch with Siegel. I was pretty disappointed to hear you guys choked before state. Maybe this year will be better?

Have a nice day.

Don't play for Siegel? How did you get that ring then? Hmm... caught in a lie maybe. You are becoming like those TN high guys.... Talk up your team and talk up yourself all you want. Bearden will have the last laugh I hope. I can't stand how you flaunt that ring and act like your invincable. Truth is that last season is over. Congratulations on your 06 state championship. It is 07 now. Also, I was there during that tri-match and I don't care what excuse you have for what stupid stuff you did the night before because the reality is that Bearden killed you all and Hunter beat Wishing. I just wish that you all would stop talking about Wishing like he is the next coming. I wish you all would have scheduled us this year so we could dominate you and Parks would show you guys that Wishing is mortal. There is no doubt in my mind that we would win all 6 singles matches and probably doubles as well if we didn't sub. I've had enough of all the crap you all have said. Put an end to blowing your own horn and just let THIS year's state decide it. Congratulations on LAST year's state title. You might want to move ahead to the present if you want to try to repeat though. Good talk, see ya out there.

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 2 2007 - 08:26 PM) 826428533[/snapback]Don't play for Siegel? How did you get that ring then? Hmm... caught in a lie maybe. You are becoming like those TN high guys.... Talk up your team and talk up yourself all you want. Bearden will have the last laugh I hope. I can't stand how you flaunt that ring and act like your invincable. Truth is that last season is over. Congratulations on your 06 state championship. It is 07 now. Also, I was there during that tri-match and I don't care what excuse you have for what stupid stuff you did the night before because the reality is that Bearden killed you all and Hunter beat Wishing. I just wish that you all would stop talking about Wishing like he is the next coming. I wish you all would have scheduled us this year so we could dominate you and Parks would show you guys that Wishing is mortal. There is no doubt in my mind that we would win all 6 singles matches and probably doubles as well if we didn't sub. I've had enough of all the crap you all have said. Put an end to blowing your own horn and just let THIS year's state decide it. Congratulations on LAST year's state title. You might want to move ahead to the present if you want to try to repeat though. Good talk, see ya out there.

Actually you won't see us out there seeing as you are DII and we are AAA.

BY THE WAY...Harris Hooligans does NOT play for Siegel /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The tri-match last year is nothing like what it would have been if Siegel had played bearden at the state tournament. That is all I will say about that. I hope we get to play Bearden this year, I wanted to play Bearden last year, because I think Bearden is better than Science Hill, you just don't match up very well with them. Maltsberger has proven that he can beat Kyle...we all know this. No you did not beat us 7-0 that is completely exaggerated and wrong. Webb would not win all singles matches, and would probably drop a doubles match if I do say so myself. But will we ever find out? If we are not scheduled to play then, no we won't, so this argument is completely pointless.

Once again, Hooligans does not play for Siegel. Sorry to burst your bubble but no you did not catch him in a lie.

Maroonnation, you say we are cocky yet you just predicted your team to win the state championship, and the season has hardly started. A little hypocritical, are we? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Siegel faces no competition? That's why we scheduled MBA, USJ, played in the Rotary, Carter, played a tri-match last year and this year, etc etc etc. We have a weak region so we make up for it with a tough out of region schedule. What matters most is that Siegel showed up to play when it counted and when it mattered most last year, and with the top four from the lineup returning how can you count us out? Not trying to sound cocky...think about it, though