Best AAA Tennis Team

Tennessee3

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Harris @ Apr 3 2007 - 10:57 PM) 826429332[/snapback]Please refer to the above post where I so astutely noted your win at the tri-match. Which was at 9 am if I remember correctly. And now you have to throw up from drinking to have a hangover? Son you are in for a rude awakening, only pansies throw up. By the way, Its obvious Hunter can beat Kyle...or else he would have lost? Common sense tells "most" of us this much.

Also, what is a "wont" a ring? I understand "I go to Bearden and I won't win a state title this year." But I don't understand it in the context of "Now we wont some rings".

And for the record, I'm not loney. Just enjoy a little banter every now and then. And I'm not some 20 year old kid, although it is pretty funny to hear you say these things.

Take your own advice junior, need some wit in these posts. I mean this last post of yours, its about as good as when your mom hung up your 1st grade drawings from class on the fridgerator even though it almost caused a seizure just to look at it. I feel this need to respond out of pity just so one day you can learn how to post and actually appear to know what your talking about.

Have a nice day

Your posts are simple personal attacks on people whom you do not know. Probably due to some self-esteem issues. And speaking of wit, I am going to refrain from using any in this post (please do not attempt an insult along the lines of "where have you ever used wit" or something similar) so as to explain a few things to you. Also, thank you for pointing out the one and only typo in all of my posts, that certainly discredited my whole arguement. My whole point is that the past is the past and we (Bearden) are not giving excuses why we didn't win state, while you (not even siegel since you have no affiliation with them since you don't even live in TN) were giving an excuse for why we beat Segiel in the tri-match. Yes, at one point you did mention that we beat you...etc but just because you say it once does not validate giving an excuse for the loos afterwards. Furthermore, I am not being hypocritical because I never called siegel cocky. I may have said that Harris is talking smack, which he was, but I never said anything bad about talking smack. Please feel free to talk up your 07 team and state who you think will win. It also does not matter who Harris is. Of course I do not know who he is just as he does not know who I am, but the point I was trying to make was that whoever he is he doesn't play for siegel (as he has already said) and he is obviously not the siegel coach (because he stated that he no longer lives in TN). Harris obviously enjoys posting on message boards (with almost 5,000 posts) and obviously believes that his "witty banter" is far superior to the logic which I have portrayed (although I do believe my wit surpasses his, but I really do not care). And Harris, please refrain from immature insults such as "Me>You" or references to my beautiful first grade drawings on the REFRIGERATOR. It is not clever and simply makes you seem like an arrogant fool. Also, what is a "loney"?

QUOTE(MaroonNation77 @ Apr 4 2007 - 07:22 PM) 826430145[/snapback]Your posts are simple personal attacks on people whom you do not know. Probably due to some self-esteem issues. And speaking of wit, I am going to refrain from using any in this post (please do not attempt an insult along the lines of "where have you ever used wit" or something similar) so as to explain a few things to you. Also, thank you for pointing out the one and only typo in all of my posts, that certainly discredited my whole arguement. My whole point is that the past is the past and we (Bearden) are not giving excuses why we didn't win state, while you (not even siegel since you have no affiliation with them since you don't even live in TN) were giving an excuse for why we beat Segiel in the tri-match. Yes, at one point you did mention that we beat you...etc but just because you say it once does not validate giving an excuse for the loos afterwards. Furthermore, I am not being hypocritical because I never called siegel cocky. I may have said that Harris is talking smack, which he was, but I never said anything bad about talking smack. Please feel free to talk up your 07 team and state who you think will win. It also does not matter who Harris is. Of course I do not know who he is just as he does not know who I am, but the point I was trying to make was that whoever he is he doesn't play for siegel (as he has already said) and he is obviously not the siegel coach (because he stated that he no longer lives in TN). Harris obviously enjoys posting on message boards (with almost 5,000 posts) and obviously believes that his "witty banter" is far superior to the logic which I have portrayed (although I do believe my wit surpasses his, but I really do not care). And Harris, please refrain from immature insults such as "Me>You" or references to my beautiful first grade drawings on the REFRIGERATOR. It is not clever and simply makes you seem like an arrogant fool. Also, what is a "loney"?

Ah my mistake, forgot the L in this post. Lonely*

No self-esteem issues here. I have been around here a while. Check when I joined. Haven't really been around too often lately just stopped by here and saw you kids jawing. I spent most of my days on the Siegel board back in the hay day of Siegel basketball. I definitly have a Siegel affiliation. I believe most of the people on these boards will tell you as much. It's almost funny seeing you float around guessing at who I am or what my affiliation is yet whiffing everytime. Thought you were close for a while but went cold again. Haven't really tried to hide who I am on here but it is entertaining to see you wondering. Couple more guesses then I will let you in on it if you fail once again and then you will really think you are stupid for not finding out earlier.

And for the record, you mention my superior "wit". If you wouldn't have ever mentioned this word, I would have had no reason to respond to it. Go back and check, you said I was "Witty".

Another thing: Nobody from Siegel has said they will win it this year. We have repeatedly said That is not what we are saying. Siegel will be there in the end, if you disagree, that is your opinion but that is all we have said, no more no less.

Also if you didn't notice, the me>you comments, I was being quite sarcastic in response to the eloquent post of Webb4. Read more post less. The 1st grade drawings, simply an analogy as to your posts and how they are perceived. If it stings a little too much let me know and I will step off the gas.

Also I have a pretty good idea who most of you are. I mean, maroon you are one of 6 people and I could probably narrow down a few more if I felt like it but really doesn't mean much to me regardless, its all internet banter unless you will be holding some internet grudge come May. I could care less if you think I'm arrogant, not the first time I have heard it on these boards. But nonetheless your comments will be duly noted.

Have a nice day.

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 4 2007 - 05:31 PM) 826430078[/snapback]and another thing...... DII>AAA

Hah well I mean only an idiot would dispute that, of course DII is greater than AAA. DII recruits players. DII is private schools where the students board and basically dedicate their lives to whatever sport they are playing at the school. Congratulations, you play in DII, so you are obviously better than me /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I have never said we would beat Webb. I have never said we were better than Webb. I posted saying that I "wondered how we would do against Webb." Just because a puny AAA team could possibly win a match or two off of your DII prowess does not mean you should get your feelings hurt. I don't know if we would win matches or not but I believe we could. Is there something wrong with that? If you don't want to listen to it then here's a solution: DONT READ IT /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Again, about the tri-match. I have not ever said a word about hangovers. But Siegel was not full strength, it is a fact. Not an excuse. We did not have our number four player, nor did we have our number one doubles team. Bearden caught us off guard, because we did not go into that match focused. Bearden did. Bearden was better than us on that day. That is why we ALL wanted to play them at state. But if Maroon man wants to get excited about his tri-match "head to head" win against us, then he can. All I said was...I'm happy to have a state ring on my finger.

About Harris, I never referred to him as a "god." But, he knows a whole lot about tennis. He has played tennis against all of the players you are talking about. All I want you to know is that you are not arguing with a clueless idiot who is talking out of his butt.

I find it hilarious that all you Webb players are going crazy at the fact that I think we could beat you in a match here or a match there. I just think you take this division separation too seriously. Just because you are DII and we are AAA does not mean that we would get completely wiped off the court by any DII team. A Webb player last year on here tried to tell me that no one on Siegel's team could play top six for Webb. That is a "Tadd" bit off the mark, considering every player on Siegel's top four could play top six for Webb.

QUOTE(Harris @ Apr 4 2007 - 05:29 PM) 826430112[/snapback]I'm pretty sure we have mentioned several times that Bearden beat us and we wanted another shot at them and were even disappointed they lost. But maybe I'm the only one who read that. Oh and if you don't want to hear it, then don't say what matches you can win vs. us.

and another thing... Me>You

I'm pretty sure that most every time you have mentioned Bearden beating you it is followed by something on the lines of "although we weren't at full strength", or something about how it was early in the morning and you all did something stupid the night before. But I guess I'm the only one who read that. Also, we never said anything about Siegal until you all said stuff about us. You all started talking about how Wishing would be Parks and how the Siegal 4 would beat Walling. Your just mad because you know Webb is in a completely different league than Siegal. And that Me>You stuff is real cute. You just need to get over yourself and Siegal even though you don't play for Siegal. Let nationsupp talk for Siegal... atleast he plays for them.

Regardless of how hungover people were, Bearden was better than Siegel at the tri-match. Probably for the best Siegel lost that match as to serve as a wake up call. And it worked. Bearden was better at the tri-match but they weren't better than Science Hill when it mattered. Thats all people are saying.

If you want to dispute this then go ahead but it just shows you would argue with a rock if the opportunity presented itself, that or your too blind to see what is being said here.

Webb, you need to take note of the sarcasm in the post Me>You in direct response to your "cute" "dII>AAA" reply. Need to be able to pick up on these things so you don't look so foolish.

I don't believe anyone on Siegel's team is "mad" Webb is in a competely different league. Some asked to play them this year. Something we have learned over last 3 years is non district matches don't mean a thing except give you a good measuring stick of where you are and what you need to do. It worked last year for Siegel.

I believe I have earned the right to talk for Siegel in any way I see fit, so I will continue to post as I see fit

Have a nice day

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Apr 4 2007 - 07:18 PM) 826430180[/snapback]Hah well I mean only an idiot would dispute that, of course DII is greater than AAA. DII recruits players. DII is private schools where the students board and basically dedicate their lives to whatever sport they are playing at the school. Congratulations, you play in DII, so you are obviously better than me

I have never said we would beat Webb. I have never said we were better than Webb. I posted saying that I "wondered how we would do against Webb." Just because a puny AAA team could possibly win a match or two off of your DII prowess does not mean you should get your feelings hurt. I don't know if we would win matches or not but I believe we could. Is there something wrong with that? If you don't want to listen to it then here's a solution: DONT READ IT

Again, about the tri-match. I have not ever said a word about hangovers. But Siegel was not full strength, it is a fact. Not an excuse. We did not have our number four player, nor did we have our number one doubles team. Bearden caught us off guard, because we did not go into that match focused. Bearden did. Bearden was better than us on that day. That is why we ALL wanted to play them at state. But if Maroon man wants to get excited about his tri-match "head to head" win against us, then he can. All I said was...I'm happy to have a state ring on my finger.

About Harris, I never referred to him as a "god." But, he knows a whole lot about tennis. He has played tennis against all of the players you are talking about. All I want you to know is that you are not arguing with a clueless idiot who is talking out of his butt.

I find it hilarious that all you Webb players are going crazy at the fact that I think we could beat you in a match here or a match there. I just think you take this division separation too seriously. Just because you are DII and we are AAA does not mean that we would get completely wiped off the court by any DII team. A Webb player last year on here tried to tell me that no one on Siegel's team could play top six for Webb. That is a "Tadd" bit off the mark, considering every player on Siegel's top four could play top six for Webb.

Ok, first of all we are better at tennis than you. That is just a fact. Second of all, Webb doesn't recruit. Here you go again talking about not having your dang 4 player. Well, wow you didn't have your 4 player. Guess what... Bearden wasn't at full strength either for that matter. They didn't have Fulton. Stop making so many excuses. I definitely don't think that Siegal's top 4 could play top 6 for Webb. The only two I have ever heard of are Wishing who could play arguably 1 or 2 for us, and Hale who I think would probably player 5 or 6 for us... maybe 4 I'm not sure (haven't seen him play since last year tri-match). The rest would not play top 6. Who is Harris? Just reveal who you are so we know what the heck is going on. I'm guessing he is a former player for Siegal of some sort.

QUOTE(Harris @ Apr 4 2007 - 07:32 PM) 826430192[/snapback]Well yes they didn't have Fulton last year...

Because he wasn't on the team, good reasoning.

Tell you what lets just get it all out in the open. You say who you are, then I will say who I am, then maroon can follow up.

I realize he wasn't on the team, but it is good reasoning because he wasn't there even though he went to Bearden last year. He wasn't there... your 4 wasn't there. I mean it's not awful reasoning

Regardless of how hungover people were, Bearden was better than Siegel at the tri-match. Probably for the best Siegel lost that match as to serve as a wake up call. And it worked. Bearden was better at the tri-match but they weren't better than Science Hill when it mattered. Thats all people are saying.

Hoolie nailed it right there, personally I thought that our only competition was Brentwood at state... And I knew for sure that we were better than Brentwood... We all knew that DB was pretty good since they made the state final in 05, but they lost their top player... I had no clue that Bearden was even a school until Taylor Patrick and Hunter Maltsberger showed up at MTSU the night before we were going to play our tri-match... It was a wake up call for our whole team, and was one of the biggest reasons we took home the title in 06.

I truly am looking forward to a rematch with Bearden, you have a good argument and have a 1-0 record against us...