Best AAA Tennis Team

Tennessee3

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's get back to nationsupp's favorite topic.... the TRI-MATCH last year. Now one of Siegel's key arguments is that they werent at full strength for the match against Bearden. Let's see here, Webb wasnt either, WHADAYA KNOW! Webb didnt have tadd, taylor, or greer, and still managed to beat Bearden, who beat Siegel. So Siegel people, get another excuse. You're runnin out of them though, so you might wanna think about this one.

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 5 2007 - 06:10 PM) 826430901[/snapback]Let's get back to nationsupp's favorite topic.... the TRI-MATCH last year. Now one of Siegel's key arguments is that they werent at full strength for the match against Bearden. Let's see here, Webb wasnt either, WHADAYA KNOW! Webb didnt have tadd, taylor, or greer, and still managed to beat Bearden, who beat Siegel. So Siegel people, get another excuse. You're runnin out of them though, so you might wanna think about this one.

You could argue with a plastic Suzie blow up doll. You know for a fact that the tri-match has nothing to do with anything. That was OVER a year ago. How does that have any relevance now? What excuse have we used that you referred to in that last post?

Have I ever once said that we would beat you? No, I haven't. Go back and read every single post. I have stated that I believe we could win a match or two against you and you take it as a personal attack against your beloved tennis team. The Tri-match last year is over, it has nothing to do with now, we are a completely different team than we were then. This argument is over.

Have I ever said anything about Webb at the tri-match last year? No, I haven't. Please find something else to argue about because nothing can come out of this argument. It is simply pointless and a waste of my time.

Webb will sweep Dobyns-Bennett by the way. The only match I see being close is maybe Crist/Maloy at the two spot. All of the others should be lop sided in Webb's favor.

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Apr 5 2007 - 06:21 PM) 826430951[/snapback]You could argue with a plastic Suzie blow up doll. You know for a fact that the tri-match has nothing to do with anything. That was OVER a year ago. How does that have any relevance now? What excuse have we used that you referred to in that last post?

Have I ever once said that we would beat you? No, I haven't. Go back and read every single post. I have stated that I believe we could win a match or two against you and you take it as a personal attack against your beloved tennis team. The Tri-match last year is over, it has nothing to do with now, we are a completely different team than we were then. This argument is over.

Have I ever said anything about Webb at the tri-match last year? No, I haven't. Please find something else to argue about because nothing can come out of this argument. It is simply pointless and a waste of my time.

Webb will sweep Dobyns-Bennett by the way. The only match I see being close is maybe Crist/Maloy at the two spot. All of the others should be lop sided in Webb's favor.

Ok that might have been a little childish to bring that up again, I agree. I am however appauled that 1. you said something kind of good about Webb (will sweep DB) and 2. (for the sake of argument) That you bring up the tri match was over a year ago... Your state championship was almost a year ago so can you stop bringing up that to the Bearden guys.

In conclusion, any chance we could end this fued between the Webb and Siegal guys. I mean we have nothing more to attack eachother with. We both just keep bringing up the same things over and over again. I vote the Siegal and Webb guys end the hatred.

I think we can crown Webb the champions of last year's tri-match which was actually four teams, so I'm not sure where anyone got the tri... Bearden, I guess you get the runner-up trophy, maybe you can make some rings that say "Hey we beat Siegel... And they won state, so really we are the best team in the state." Personally, I'm fine with that, and you guys really did beat us, and that is something you guys can hang your hat on. So congrats to Webb for being the best team at the quad-match?? even without two of your best players, and congrats to Bearden for pointing out to everyone in the world that you beat the eventual state champion Siegel Stars.

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 5 2007 - 06:10 PM) 826430901[/snapback]Let's get back to nationsupp's favorite topic.... the TRI-MATCH last year. Now one of Siegel's key arguments is that they werent at full strength for the match against Bearden. Let's see here, Webb wasnt either, WHADAYA KNOW! Webb didnt have tadd, taylor, or greer, and still managed to beat Bearden, who beat Siegel. So Siegel people, get another excuse. You're runnin out of them though, so you might wanna think about this one.

The Chicago Bulls beat the Detroit Pistons by 25 the other night. And the night before, the Bulls lost to the Memphis Grizzlies. So by your reasoning, shouldn't the Memphis Grizzlies be able to beat the Pistons and thus be the #1 team in the Eastern Conference?

The USC Trojans beat Arkansas Razorbacks 50-14, so by your reasoning shouldnt the Oregon State Beavers beat Arkansas 38 points, 2 more than USC?

QUOTE(Harris @ Apr 5 2007 - 10:45 PM) 826431142[/snapback]The Chicago Bulls beat the Detroit Pistons by 25 the other night. And the night before, the Bulls lost to the Memphis Grizzlies. So by your reasoning, shouldn't the Memphis Grizzlies be able to beat the Pistons and thus be the #1 team in the Eastern Conference?

The USC Trojans beat Arkansas Razorbacks 50-14, so by your reasoning shouldnt the Oregon State Beavers beat Arkansas 38 points, 2 more than USC?

All of this has gotten way out of the context of the topic. The topic`was to answer who has the best AAA team. From what I gather, Tennessee High just got beat 9-0 by Science Hill, they are of the list. Talking does no good at all and TNN from Tennessee High looks like an idiot with his earlier posts. Im wonderin if it was rainin or if they had to wait around any???? We wont hear from him in a long time.

That leaves us with Siegel the favorite, Science Hill next and Bearden behind that. Before the season I would have put Bearden the favorite, but without Patrick they drop. Think if Siegel lost Wishing or Science Hill lost Smith, that is alot to overcome. Now, do I think Bearden can win it.... sure. But results speak volumes and really Bearden has only the win over Siegel LAST YEAR. Tennessee beat Florida 3 out of 4 the last 2 years. I dont think Florida loses any sleep over it because they have two rings. I dont think Tennessee is better than Florida, but the arguement could be made. All sports are judged in the playoffs and while the regular season is nice... its not what is remembered. Championships carry all the weight

This year should be fun, so lets not go overboard with all of smack talk. You see what it did for TNN, All of this will be answered in about 1.5 months. Just like Siegel answered all of the talk from last year.

QUOTE(dawgs2 @ Apr 6 2007 - 06:55 AM) 826431199[/snapback]All of this has gotten way out of the context of the topic. The topic`was to answer who has the best AAA team. From what I gather, Tennessee High just got beat 9-0 by Science Hill, they are of the list. Talking does no good at all and TNN from Tennessee High looks like an idiot with his earlier posts. Im wonderin if it was rainin or if they had to wait around any???? We wont hear from him in a long time.

That leaves us with Siegel the favorite, Science Hill next and Bearden behind that. Before the season I would have put Bearden the favorite, but without Patrick they drop. Think if Siegel lost Wishing or Science Hill lost Smith, that is alot to overcome. Now, do I think Bearden can win it.... sure. But results speak volumes and really Bearden has only the win over Siegel LAST YEAR. Tennessee beat Florida 3 out of 4 the last 2 years. I dont think Florida loses any sleep over it because they have two rings. I dont think Tennessee is better than Florida, but the arguement could be made. All sports are judged in the playoffs and while the regular season is nice... its not what is remembered. Championships carry all the weight

This year should be fun, so lets not go overboard with all of smack talk. You see what it did for TNN, All of this will be answered in about 1.5 months. Just like Siegel answered all of the talk from last year.

I agree. I've said it all along, Tennessee High is not as good as TN thinks they are. They are solid but nothing more. I see us beating them 7-0, maybe 6-1 when we play them in May.

Bearden and Science Hill are both very good and will challenge each other for the state spot. Whoever comes out of that region will be probably one of the favorites to win the title. In MY OPINION, Siegel is the other favorite. Some may have differing opinions. I think Bearden/Science Hill and Siegel will play in the finals, it will be a heck of a match.

As far as all this stuff with Webb goes, arguing does no good because we don't play each other this season. We will never even find out. Who will all be at the Rotary this next weekend? Will Bearden and Science Hill be there? Webb will be I'm sure but they will be in the A division and we are in B.