Best AAA Tennis Team

Tennessee3

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ice10is @ Apr 10 2007 - 07:03 PM) 826434206[/snapback]We won Maloy and Rodgers at doubles at 1. Maloy at 2 (Nice prediction!). Then our #3 (Ben Way) Who is usually consistent and deep stroker, struggled and lost. Our #4 Elijah Hankins, didnt hold serve. So on a good day i would put $ on DB over Webb. Webb wasnt impressive and showed up weak.

Did Webb play Parks/Walling at 1 doubles? If so that's a good win for rodgers/maloy. What was Ben Way's score with Hatcher? Or did Crist play 3

QUOTE(tennisplaya @ Apr 10 2007 - 11:03 PM) 826434449[/snapback]You would put money on DB over Webb! Webb just beat u 7-2. thats not even close. Good god ur like that TN High guy. stink it up that u lost and stop complaining. 10 out of 10 times Webb would beat you. And you said Webb's game was weak, then what was ur game, absolutely terrible?

yo...dont bring me into this pleas ...i apologized and admited that we got a butts kicked...ciz we did...but dont bring me into this one...but by the way we beat farragut 8-1 tonight...i dont know if thats good one or not cuz i dont know how they stack up with the knoxville teams but we played well...

QUOTE(tennisplaya @ Apr 10 2007 - 09:03 PM) 826434449[/snapback]You would put money on DB over Webb! Webb just beat u 7-2. thats not even close. Good god ur like that TN High guy. stink it up that u lost and stop complaining. 10 out of 10 times Webb would beat you. And you said Webb's game was weak, then what was ur game, absolutely terrible?

No it means we had an off match. Your team is not impressive especially for a private school with more coaching and availability and time to practice. Your #1 was the only player that came out a beast. Yes you beat us 7-2 but none of the scores were 8-0 were they? Knox Webb not impressive. Yes we lost and maybe 7 out of 10 times you would win, MAROON PRIDE, Go put on a sweater vest you clown.

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Apr 10 2007 - 07:47 PM) 826434313[/snapback]Did Webb play Parks/Walling at 1 doubles? If so that's a good win for rodgers/maloy. What was Ben Way's score with Hatcher? Or did Crist play 3

Ben way lost 8-4 in singles. and they didnt play crist at 3.

QUOTE(Harris @ Apr 10 2007 - 07:05 PM) 826434251[/snapback]What exactly is a deep stroker? When I hear that term tennis doesn't come to mind...

Hit the ball deep? Nice question...

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Apr 10 2007 - 08:03 AM) 826433815[/snapback]And something like Huntsville High. I heard they are pretty decent. Compared to a DB or something along those lines

Compared to a DB? DB would and will destroy THHS, our scores were better against Webb, and were not losing to SHHS 9-0 either. Thanks.

QUOTE(ice10is @ Apr 11 2007 - 02:11 PM) 826434966[/snapback]Compared to a DB? DB would and will destroy THHS, our scores were better against Webb, and were not losing to SHHS 9-0 either. Thanks.

i meant nothing bad by that statement. You all are a good team and it will be a tough match but i think we have more depth and we will eventually win. But i am taking nothing away from your program and i have all the respect in the world for you all but most people would agree that we should beat you

ice10, regardless if you lost because you couldn't hold serve, or if you lost because you "usually are a deep stroker but you struggled", you still lost. Webb will win 10 out of 10 matches. DB actually did better than I expected, though. I doubt Webb was highly motivated. We went out to play Ravenwood and almost lost a match or two just because we went out there flat footed and weren't focused at all. That happens sometimes. I guarantee if the match had more meaning to it Webb would have been more focused and played better

I'm not really sure I understand you logic behind you statement. The day that we beat you, you say you would put $ on DB to win, when 4 hours ago you all got shalacked by us. I dont understand... did i miss something? Parks beat rogers 8-1. Maloy had a nice win over Crist 9-8, hatcher beat whoever 3 is, and walling, mackabee, and haydek all had wins that weren't THAT close(8-5). Crist and Hatcher couldn't have been less motivated to play #1 doubles that day. We had already clinched and usually when we clinch we sub in but instead that regulars played. Walling and Parks played 2 and won 8-3. One of your wins was 9-8. The only match you won convincingly was 1 doubles. If you don't think our team was motivated then perhaps you're right, because by the time doubles started, it was 5-1, meaning THAT MATCH WAS ALREADY CLINCHED.

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Apr 11 2007 - 12:55 PM) 826435030[/snapback]i meant nothing bad by that statement. You all are a good team and it will be a tough match but i think we have more depth and we will eventually win. But i am taking nothing away from your program and i have all the respect in the world for you all but most people would agree that we should beat you

Most people? Really i just think people up til this point dont know how much better DB got. Yes i'll admit Webb beat us and they would 10 out of 10 times, i was just sore earlier. Good match webb good luck this season by the way. But THHS is not deep at all your maybe 4 deep? your 5 and 6 spot are weaker than ever, without some foreign exchange student who has played 55 years of high school tennis i see THHS going no where.

QUOTE(ice10is @ Apr 11 2007 - 05:32 PM) 826435251[/snapback]Most people? Really i just think people up til this point dont know how much better DB got. Yes i'll admit Webb beat us and they would 10 out of 10 times, i was just sore earlier. Good match webb good luck this season by the way. But THHS is not deep at all your maybe 4 deep? your 5 and 6 spot are weaker than ever, without some foreign exchange student who has played 55 years of high school tennis i see THHS going no where.

Rodgers and Maloy can both when at 1 and 2 especially earlier in the season when Chris is struggling really bad as he always does early on, Way can win at 3 if he catches Alexander, I see Hankins with the win at four, Maloy winning at five against kerr, and Clark taking 6. for some reason he has his number as he always does early on. If we are going to win it will be the first 2 times, i dont see a match split with us winning the 3rd one. So if we take one of the top 2, and 4,5,6 and win 1 doubles. Whose to say DB wont be on top at the end of this year?