Miss Basketball

vandyfan67

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAA- Lanning. I've not seen the Puleo girl play but obviously she's a great ball player or else she wouldn't be up for it. Lanning will get it not because she's the best, but probably because of her publicity. She's one of the most talked about girls high school basketball players. Not taking anything away though of course, cause that girl is good. Good luck to all the teams tonight and be safe!

QUOTE(hoopenitup @ Mar 3 2007 - 08:33 AM) 826398068[/snapback]Agreed, but I pick "T" Jenkins at Wilson Central. You can have a player score a ton if she's fed the ball by the team . T does a great job on the boards getting the second shot herself where other players may not have that ability. She also has the intangibles but would not have the chance to receive on her future floor at Alabama.

being the PG, lanning is usually the one feeding her team

QUOTE(macattack @ Mar 2 2007 - 09:56 AM) 826396752[/snapback]/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Class A. I don't know much about Leonard but Abby is NOT big on team play. She looks out for herself which in itself is not a bad thing but it takes five on the court to play a game. Leslie Daniel is a big reason why Abby is even in the running. Go Trojanettes...

Abby Andrews is one of the most unselfish players I have ever seen play. In fact, she's unselvish to a fault!!! She doesn't shoot nearly enough sometimes. Also, I don't know this for a fact, but I'm pretty sure she leads the team in assists. So please, disregard macattack's STUPID and IGNORANT comment. He/she obviously doesn't know what they're talking about and must have some underlying motive......jealousy.........for saying such things.

QUOTE(mdtennbasketball @ Mar 2 2007 - 09:55 AM) 826396751[/snapback]I am really not trying to pick a fight, but I wonder if you still agree with your above post about KAYCI FERRIS due to her statline against Livingston in the 2nd round Region elimination game: 35 POINTS, 16 REBOUNDS, 6 BLOCKS. I also have been told that KAYCI FERRIS led the region tournament in total points and total rebounds for the region tournamen, AND SHE ONLY PLAYED IN TWO OF THE POSSIBLE 3 GAMES SHE COULD HAVE PLAYED. She accumulated these stats against District 8AA #1 seed Station Camp and District 7AA #2 seed Livingston Acad. Also, she was consistantly double and triple teamed by both of these teams.

That is not to bad for a freshman in arguably the toughest district in the state.

KAYCI FERRIS is AA Miss Basketball.

I still agree with my post. I think Molly Heady and Laken Leonard are the best freshman players I have seen. They are not the tallest player I have seen, but they are the best. All Smith Co. does is throw the ball up and let Ferris go get it. There is a lot more to basketball than just being taller than everyone.I am not trying to pick a fight either. I am just stating my opinion. Another opinion is that Ferris made a mistake by leaving Jackson Co. and Jim Brown and Heady would be better off somewhere besides El Monterey. Again, just my opinion. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(66wildcat @ Mar 4 2007 - 07:07 PM) 826399698[/snapback]I still agree with my post. I think Molly Heady and Laken Leonard are the best freshman players I have seen. They are not the tallest player I have seen, but they are the best. All Smith Co. does is throw the ball up and let Ferris go get it. There is a lot more to basketball than just being taller than everyone.I am not trying to pick a fight either. I am just stating my opinion. Another opinion is that Ferris made a mistake by leaving Jackson Co. and Jim Brown and Heady would be better off somewhere besides El Monterey. Again, just my opinion. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

go to tssaa.com and click on the miss basketball icon. Each classification is different.