Oakland vs Riverdale

lastone2know

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont work with the guy who overturned the out of bounds i work with the guy who called it the first time he gave it up to his partner because he thought he might have seen somthing that he didnt with his angle because my freind said he was behind the play and to tell you the truth i thought it was out on oakland but he said he thinks they missed that call so i then told him well he was fouled anyway that is how he lost the ball LOL

I think that (including girls) the overall officiating has been pretty good and i have stated that all year that i thought this was actually the best "overall" year of officiating in a long time...do i disagree with some calls in the course of a game you bet but that is basketball i thought when my freind called a charge on kevin it was a block and all oakland fans thought it was a charge that is part of the game you are not gonna agree on all the calls that doenst mean they are doing a bad job and i find it hard to really complain because with a minute to go in the 4th QTR the fouls were fairly even at about 6 or 7 they are gonna let them play a little bit more in a game like this (opinion not what freind told me)