Oakland vs Riverdale

lastone2know

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually i believe the warriors were down by 22 at one point...people talk straight TRASH about our boys bball program all the time on here and most of the time i resort to biting my lip, but its moments like this that makes it worth it, the "I TOLD YOU SO" ones. wow, beating ALL THREE of their city rivals in a row to hold the title of DISTRICT CHAMPIONS, couldnt be more proud of them (and coming off of 4 straight losses to end the regular season prior to that). these seniors, WOW, and if nothing more happened after tonight they could still walk out with their heads high and tell everyone that they were part of something special. what a TEAM, and keep it UP!

KEVIN SMITH IS A BEAST! 21, 21, and 26 point performances against oakland, THEY CAN'T STOP HIM

http://preps.dnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section...p;game_id=71257

Great job tonight by my WARRIORS i am so proud of the way they battled in that game even when we were losing oakland DID NOT MISS in the first half (i think jeff jordon said they shot 60%) and in the second half they couldnt get much to fall they were 20-50 from the floor according to jeff they scored 5 points in the 3rd QTR and that really was the diffrence in the game we started NOT ONLY SHOOTING THE BALL but we were also hitting the shots I have been on here many times talking about EJ to shoot the ball if he was open and he finally did in the second half he missed his first few shots but then he starting hitting several big time shots also trey smith hit some big 3s in the thrid QTR that were BIG i thinkit got us going witha little confidence Kevin was Kevin i think he had like 26 points and hit some big free throws to help seal the game as well as Micheal young THIS WAS A COMPLETE TEAM GAME HERE TANNER GORE HAD SOME BIG REBOUNDS AND SOME NICE BUCKETS EVERYBODY ON THE TEAM CONTRIBUTED

GO WARRIORS SEE YOU IN REGION YOU HAVE TAKEN ANOTHER STEP TORWARDS YOUR GOAL and i talked to kevin tonight so they should and will enjoy this and then move on to the next game because if you lose these next 2 your done

GO WARRIORS

To say that I am disappointed would be an understatement.

Give the game ball to dang Kevin Smith. He played a heck of a game and kept fighting even when it appeared all the other Warriors had given up in the first half. The kid is a PLAYER!!

Oakland was HOT HOT HOT in the first half, and it was a pretty boring game.

I have had a bad feeling all day about this one and if you will remember I said a long way back that I was afraid we would be upset. I was right.

You have to give credit to Riverdale for fighting hard and getting HOT at the right time...the 2nd half. We played an awful 3rd Q and it was the difference in this one.

We still won the district and no one can take that away from us. Congrats to Riverdale and Oakland .....don't hang your heads...Plenty of bball left to play.

Now I will go sulk and eat my Girl Scout cookies.

QUOTE(CantStopTheChop @ Feb 20 2007 - 11:38 PM) 826381904[/snapback]Wow if we ddint win when i painted myself for it i was going to die. How bout the student section tonight?

i know i was thinking the same thing

i think that trey and ej realy stepped up tonight and so did the whole team to fill scotts place.

QUOTE(CantStopTheChop @ Feb 20 2007 - 10:38 PM) 826381904[/snapback]Wow if we ddint win when i painted myself for it i was going to die. How bout the student section tonight?

about time there was a student section where have yall been all year...i think this is the first time that i would yell at the players and they didnt hear me cheering them on in case yall dont know we are still playing so please get out to the girls game and the guys game we have 2 very good basketball teams so go support them and starting march 13 you can come support the baseball softball and soccer and track teams

GO WARRIORS

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Feb 20 2007 - 09:51 PM) 826381935[/snapback]about time there was a student section where have yall been all year...i think this is the first time that i would yell at the players and they didnt hear me cheering them on in case yall dont know we are still playing so please get out to the girls game and the guys game we have 2 very good basketball teams so go support them and starting march 13 you can come support the baseball softball and soccer and track teams

GO WARRIORS

Times for our teams next games?

QUOTE(CantStopTheChop @ Feb 20 2007 - 09:54 PM) 826381942[/snapback]Times for our teams next games?

7:00 at their home gyms for both teams...btw i've got to unfortunately thank riverdale for welcoming me to the Kevin Smith Show tonight. He was unstoppable in the 1st half and a great leader in the 2nd. Congrats RHS but we'll see you next Thursday for the region championship!