Oakland vs Riverdale

lastone2know

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one will admit that Cutter is definitely bad about arguing calls. I don't know whether he disagrees with every call against him or just the fact that he is frustrated that it was made. But he does need to work on that. I think he was really frustrated this year especially because it seemed like every time he passed the ball off whomever it was wasn't expecting the pass and dropped it or they passed it right back to him. Hopefully he'll mature a bit this offseason because he's a heck of a player and could help Siegel get back into the mix next year.

BTW 2p, thanks for the props earlier

american way is not the seagull slant.

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Feb 22 2007 - 07:48 PM) 826385056[/snapback]I for one will admit that Cutter is definitely bad about arguing calls. I don't know whether he disagrees with every call against him or just the fact that he is frustrated that it was made. But he does need to work on that. I think he was really frustrated this year especially because it seemed like every time he passed the ball off whomever it was wasn't expecting the pass and dropped it or they passed it right back to him. Hopefully he'll mature a bit this offseason because he's a heck of a player and could help Siegel get back into the mix next year.

BTW 2p, thanks for the props earlier

i am sure that the guys from siegel got frustrated with cutter when he was a freshman and soph 2. he needs 2 remember those days & have patience with the guys.

QUOTE(olandpats @ Feb 23 2007 - 07:57 PM) 826386466[/snapback]american way is not the seagull slant.

i am sure that the guys from siegel got frustrated with cutter when he was a freshman and soph 2. he needs 2 remember those days & have patience with the guys.

Any updates on the Ladies tonight ?? I know Shelbyville leads Lebanon 23-16 at the half and Cookeville leads Lincoln County 22-20 at the half . Any updates on the other 2 games ??