Sequatchie over Sweetwater, Tellico, takes on McMinn

SNIPER

What a game this was, Sweetwater was quick and seem to where the ball was being passed to. They came to play and they played well, al the way to the end."Good game Sweetwater"

The Lady Indians were excited and I believe it took them a minute or two to relax. Again they won without a lot of 3's, I think what maybe 3 the whole game. Bacon and Lockhart closed out the game by hitting their free throws, Good job TEAM.

Keep up the good work Lady Indians /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

"Play your Game"

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SNIPER @ Feb 20 2007 - 06:06 PM) 826381630[/snapback]What a game this was, Sweetwater was quick and seem to where the ball was being passed to. They came to play and they played well, al the way to the end."Good game Sweetwater"

The Lady Indians were excited and I believe it took them a minute or two to relax. Again they won without a lot of 3's, I think what maybe 3 the whole game. Bacon and Lockhart closed out the game by hitting their free throws, Good job TEAM.

Keep up the good work Lady Indians

"Play your Game"

good job indians but it show how weak our region is when the #4 seed can go to dunlap and almost beat the #1 seed at their own court. indians have ALOT of work to do to get to state but good job and keep the region proud

QUOTE(SNIPER @ Feb 20 2007 - 06:06 PM) 826381630[/snapback]What a game this was, Sweetwater was quick and seem to where the ball was being passed to. They came to play and they played well, al the way to the end."Good game Sweetwater"

Keep up the good work Lady Indians

"Play your Game"

good job indians but it show how weak our region is when the #4 seed can go to dunlap and almost beat the #1 seed at their own court. indians have ALOT of work to do to get to state but good job and keep the region proud

The Crowd was great last night. It helps the girls play when they have a lot of people there supporting them. So if you can try to make it to Cleveland State on Monday night at 6:30cst, and support the Lady Indians as they play Tellico Plains.

Grundy Co. will play McMinn Central in the first semi-final game at 5:00cst on Monday night.

QUOTE(Indian Chief @ Feb 24 2007 - 02:58 PM) 826387356[/snapback]The Crowd was great last night. It helps the girls play when they have a lot of people there supporting them. So if you can try to make it to Cleveland State on Monday night at 6:30cst, and support the Lady Indians as they play Tellico Plains.

Grundy Co. will play McMinn Central in the first semi-final game at 5:00cst on Monday night.

I plan on being there to take pictures of both games.

DL.

QUOTE(MarionsTime @ Feb 24 2007 - 03:38 PM) 826387334[/snapback]good job indians but it show how weak our region is when the #4 seed can go to dunlap and almost beat the #1 seed at their own court. indians have ALOT of work to do to get to state but good job and keep the region proud

Sweetwater has a lot of talent and has given teams some real fits this year, but it was quite surprising to the folks in 5AA that Sequatchie had such a hard time with them on their own court.

QUOTE(Indian @ Feb 24 2007 - 06:18 PM) 826387480[/snapback]Was it a surprise Howard gave Tellico such a good game? Those were both wins, that's what counts.

Actually, yes it was. No need to be touchy. I have seen Sequatchie play and I have seen Sweetwater play...that is why I made the statement. I have been much more impressed with Seq as compared to Sweetwater. The home court issue factors in greatly. Besides with Tellico/Howard you had 2 and 3 seeds not 1 and 4.

Didn't take it badly, just saying you can't ever tell what will happen in such games. Howard did finish third but Tellico was just two baskets from beating McMinn Central in the finals, so they're a really good team, not a normal two. Howard was tied for second in the regular season with two other teams, so in effect they tied for fourth, too.

QUOTE(Indian Chief @ Feb 24 2007 - 02:58 PM) 826387356[/snapback]The Crowd was great last night. It helps the girls play when they have a lot of people there supporting them. So if you can try to make it to Cleveland State on Monday night at 6:30cst, and support the Lady Indians as they play Tellico Plains.

What kind of game does Tellico Plains have? Does anybody know the team? are they tall, short, what has there season been like?

QUOTE(DelTavian @ Feb 24 2007 - 03:02 PM) 826387360[/snapback]I plan on being there to take pictures of both games.

DL.

I always look forward to seeing you DL, I know the parents of these high school girls look forward to having high quilty photos of their daughters. For sure if their daughter is a seinor, her last few high school ball games and playing in a regional game.

Thanks for all you do DL

QUOTE(SNIPER @ Feb 24 2007 - 09:08 PM) 826387654[/snapback]What kind of game does Tellico Plains have? Does anybody know the team? are they tall, short, what has there season been like?

# 30 scored 41 points last night. They are not huge but not tiny either. Several good outside shooters. They have some aggressive defenders. When 30 does not have a good night, the others(#4 especially) will step up. They do not have much depth though. The starters do not get many breaks.