Sequatchie over Sweetwater, Tellico, takes on McMinn

SNIPER

QUOTE(Purple&Gold220 @ Feb 25 2007 - 03:34 PM) 826388687[/snapback]What time does Grundy play? Will Sequatchie even be able to get there in time to cheer? I know that we are leaving sometime after 3 but i'm not sure what time the game starts.

Grundy plays McMinn Central at 5:00 CST, and yes I believe we will see some different adtiudes. I believe Sequatchie will cheer for Grundy if they get there in time and can watch the game. Let's all help encourage these young women rise above, and be better people. I know some of these girls play AAU ball togather in the summer and they get close to one another. School ball starts and they compete against one another, AAU comes and there back togather playing again.

Lets teach our young women to be just that, young women. Yes compete hard in the game, but leave it on the floor.

I pray our girls Relax and play "Their Game",not get hurt and they will do Great things!.

"Let's Roll Lady Indians"!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SNIPER @ Feb 25 2007 - 04:25 PM) 826388798[/snapback]Grundy plays McMinn Central at 5:00 CST, and yes I believe we will see some different adtiudes. I believe Sequatchie will cheer for Grundy if they get there in time and can watch the game. Let's all help encourage these young women rise above, and be better people. I know some of these girls play AAU ball togather in the summer and they get close to one another. School ball starts and they compete against one another, AAU comes and there back togather playing again.

Lets teach our young women to be just that, young women. Yes compete hard in the game, but leave it on the floor.

I pray our girls Relax and play "Their Game",not get hurt and they will do Great things!.

"Let's Roll Lady Indians"!!!!!!!!!

Well I for one would hope that BOTH teams would support their district. However, I clearly remember last year that SEVERAL, if not all, of Sequatchie County players and fans cheered for Chattanooga teams over Grundy.

QUOTE(SNIPER @ Feb 24 2007 - 09:08 PM) 826387654[/snapback]What kind of game does Tellico Plains have? Does anybody know the team? are they tall, short, what has there season been like?

Tellico is a very good team.. They have one player that averages over 20 points a game and is the real deal. . The only way Central is beating them is by the bench they have. I am thinking it will be a Central vs Tellico in the finals.

/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(Indian @ Feb 27 2007 - 12:27 AM) 826391250[/snapback]Right now they're just thinking about McMinn Central.

One Game At a time, and again; if our Lady Indians play their game they can win against McMinn Central.

McMinn has a deep bench and that help them, I believe that is what helped them against Grundy. I realy did think that they Grundy would bring home the win.They payed hard and played to the end and that was not easy to do against McMinn.

Play Your Game Lady Indians!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(SNIPER @ Feb 27 2007 - 10:33 AM) 826391587[/snapback]One Game At a time, and again; if our Lady Indians play their game they can win against McMinn Central.

McMinn has a deep bench and that help them, I believe that is what helped them against Grundy. I realy did think that they Grundy would bring home the win.They payed hard and played to the end and that was not easy to do against McMinn.

Play Your Game Lady Indians!!!!!!!!!!

I can tell you right now, you don't want to go to Upperman. I hope to see a good game Wed. This will be a huge game for both teams. LA is down a little this year.

QUOTE(logcabinman @ Feb 27 2007 - 12:36 PM) 826391760[/snapback]I can tell you right now, you don't want to go to Upperman. I hope to see a good game Wed. This will be a huge game for both teams. LA is down a little this year.

That is why Wednesday is so importain, so we be at home. Fan support has been great and hope that it being on wednesday does not hurt to much. I they control the ball in nthe begining they will control the game I believe. (but that was worth just what you payed for it!)

logcabinman said Tellico gave the game away????

How on eatrh did you think it was given to them? Was it because Sequatchie came out strong and lead the score, or because when one of there top player got into foul trouble they picked it up and played even harder, knowing how the ref. were calling the game they could not even get close or they would getthe call, or was it keeping #30 from scoring 40 + points; or maybe it was there at the forth quarter when Seq. #11 went back in ,knowing they had her number, did not foul, played good and strong, and made those free throws?

I thought it was a great game, I thought Tellico played hard, played a good game and #30 had 41 points the other night she still had what 24 last night.