Region 4AA Tournament

timbdp

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BDP_FAN @ Feb 25 2007 - 07:52 PM) 826389174[/snapback]If you read post with a chip on your shoulder, apparenty like you must have, then I suppose you would think something is sarcastic and arrogant. Also, I've never said anything about 7AA teams til we played LA and at that time I saw what I saw. Thinking that WH never had a chance, now that's an arrogant statement !!!!

I don't have a chip on my shoulder. I just get tired of the same ole crap being posted by certain ones that are WH fans. I took it for granted that you were just like them. You think I make arrogant statements. I just use some old cliche's from years past when responding to arrogant people.

How do you fight fire ? Andy says with a hose. Barney says no no fire....you fight fire with fire !!

When in Rome you do as the Romans do.

I don't make it a habit of talking bad about anything or anybody until someone else runs their mouth then I guess I'm guilty as charged. I have never said anything bad about any school from 8 AA......... just to the....... sarcasismtic ( Glover's Spelling ) and arrogant fans.

QUOTE(Rocking Chair @ Feb 25 2007 - 08:17 PM) 826389197[/snapback]I don't have a chip on my shoulder. I just get tired of the same ole crap being posted by certain ones that are WH fans. I took it for granted that you were just like them. You think I make arrogant statements. I just use some old cliche's from years past when responding to arrogant people.

How do you fight fire ? Andy says with a hose. Barney says no no fire....you fight fire with fire !!

I don't make it a habit of talking bad about anything or anybody until someone else runs their mouth then I guess I'm guilty as charged. I have never said anything bad about any school from 8 AA......... just to the....... sarcasismtic ( Glover's Spelling ) and arrogant fans.

If you are holding onto statements people have made about your beloved 7AA from years past, trust me, you have a chip on your shoulder.... Let it go !!!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I wasn't being sarcastic either, I was stating an honest opinion from a first hand observation. If you take that as anything other than what I told you it was, then you're gonna have to work through that yourself.

We'll just have to disagree on this point: You think LA is great and I think they aren't that impressive.

QUOTE(BDP_FAN @ Feb 25 2007 - 09:14 PM) 826389272[/snapback]If you are holding onto statements people have made about your beloved 7AA from years past, trust me, you have a chip on your shoulder.... Let it go !!!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I wasn't being sarcastic either, I was stating an honest opinion from a first hand observation. If you take that as anything other than what I told you it was, then you're gonna have to work through that yourself.

We'll just have to disagree on this point: You think LA is great and I think they aren't that impressive.

You don't even know me and trust me I don't have a chip on my shoulder that's just your opinion and you know what they say about those. Thanks for your great expertise on your knowledge on the game of basketball but that don't impress me either. I never once said that LA was great that was your innerself on how you really feel about LA. But you wanted to slur them with that sarcastic remark that you wasn't all that impressed. Sounds like SOUR GRAPES to me. The point is we beat your team even though we didn't play well. I guess it takes more of a challenge than WH to get our girls up for a game. I guess Smith Co. will definitely get our attention.And if we get by them then I know Upperman will.

QUOTE(Rocking Chair @ Feb 25 2007 - 08:17 PM) 826389197[/snapback]I don't have a chip on my shoulder. I just get tired of the same ole crap being posted by certain ones that are WH fans. I took it for granted that you were just like them. You think I make arrogant statements. I just use some old cliche's from years past when responding to arrogant people.

I don't need your Rocking Chair old man!!! LOL

QUOTE(glover @ Feb 25 2007 - 09:49 PM) 826389375[/snapback]I don't need your Rocking Chair old man!!! LOL

Well Well if it's not the 29 year old adolescent and Spelling Bee champ from Carthage. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Get ready for another whipping from the LA girls. And before you even say it get ready for a good whipping in week Zero.

QUOTE(Rocking Chair @ Feb 25 2007 - 09:55 PM) 826389388[/snapback]Well Well if it's not the 29 year old adolescent and Spelling Bee champ from Carthage. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Get ready for another whipping from the LA girls. And before you even say it get ready for a good whipping in week Zero.

amen to the whippin in week Zero /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

QUOTE(Rocking Chair @ Feb 25 2007 - 09:55 PM) 826389388[/snapback]Well Well if it's not the 29 year old adolescent and Spelling Bee champ from Carthage. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Get ready for another whipping from the LA girls. And before you even say it get ready for a good whipping in week Zero.

Dream on old man!!! Isn't it past your bed time. Don't they have a lights out rule in the old folks home??? LOL JK!!!