Region 4A Tournament

catchpc10

Well I know that district 8A doesn't play their finals til tomorrow night, but 7A is now done. Should be a great tournament. This year I don't think 7a will sweep the first round of games like they did last year. When the games tomorrow are finished let me know what your predictions are and Please post 8A's seeding.

#1 7A Pickett Co.

#4 8A

@PCHS 02-24

#2 8A

#3 7A Jackson Co.

#1 8A

#4 7A Clay Co.

#2 7A Clarkrange

#3 8A

@ CHS 02-24

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 7A Pickett Co.

#4 8A Westmoreland

@PCHS 02-24

#2 8A Gordonsville

#3 7A Jackson Co.

@ Gordonsville 02-24

#1 8A Friendship Christian

#4 7A Clay Co.

@ Friendship Christian 02-24

#2 7A Clarkrange

#3 8A Trousdale Co.

@ CHS 02-24

Whats the outlook and predictions now that the brackets are set? I'm taking PC, Jackson Co., Friendship, and Clarkrange....

I agree senator, I think jackson co. will have the best chance of being upset by gordonsville, but gordonsville will have to have there a game to win. I don't think westmoreland or trousdale has a chance at winning either of their games. I watched both teams play last night and they are both small, and don't match up well with pickett or clarkrange. Well I think 7a could travel in to sub state and win, that is if grace or csas ends up beating temple, which I don't see happening.

ok pickett co is put up or shut up we've beat you twice and you'e whinned the whole year you wanted another shot you got it and please after we beat you again just admit we are the better team,bring it on and if we loose i'l congratulate you and i sure won't blame the refs and i'll pull for you the rest of the way but may the best team win