REGION 5 PICKS

FridayMainEvent

I agree that Forrest gets more out of their talent than any team in this district. I think Van Buren, Cascade, and Eagleville have more talent than Forrest. But, Forrest is well coached and they have the most productive player in the district. Is Shankle the best player in the district? There could be arguments for a couple others. But, I dont think there are any arguments that he is the most productive player who plays to his potential.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(allregionpatriot#3 @ Feb 26 2007 - 02:27 PM) 826390183[/snapback]Exactly...this region is better from top to bottom then any other in 1A in the state guaranteed...East Robertson finished 7th in District 10 and I guarantee they could finish top 4 in alomost any other district. 7 out of 8 in the top 30 is awesome

Hello region 5, this is region 6. Come on over!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Region 7 is the best region in the state. Hands down. Region 5 or Region 4 would come in as the 2nd and 3rd best regions in the state. Region 4 has 4 very strong teams. Region 5 has 7 strong teams. You cant argue with 7 out of the top 30. I dont know about three years ago, but this year, the only one that matters now, Region 5 is the 2nd or 3rd best region in the state.

QUOTE(fresh @ Feb 26 2007 - 10:42 PM) 826391115[/snapback]No our regions stinks.. compaired to others and compared to the one i played in 3 yrs ago

It must have been a good game between forrest and eagleville. it was decided by one point and the score was 29 to 30???

And to fresh why would you think there is an allience between VB and Cascade? I do not know any one from cascade I onky have met one player from there and only talked to him for a min. i just think that we have a lot of respect for one another because that is what good teams do when they face another good team. I am proud of eagleville they have a good ball team and have played very well as of late. Good job and good luck in the sub-state...

QUOTE(bigchief @ Feb 28 2007 - 07:37 AM) 826392807[/snapback]Eagleville vs. East Lit in the final. Both #4 seeds advance to the championship and sub-state. That is why you don't play the games on paper fellas.

Your are so right about that Bigchief. Congrats on your win last night ....great game for you guys. East Literature is a class act for sure. You have some really good kids on that team and deserve to be playing for the regional championship and going to the sub-state. You are so right about judging teams on paper and looking at the seeds coming into tournament play. It always comes down to who is better prepared and who wants it the most in tournament play and you guys proved that last night. Good luck on Thursday in the championship game representing District 10A. It was a pleasure watching you guys play this year and you should be proud of the class your team showed during the season.

GOOD LUCK !!

Thank you voldad for the kind words. The kids have really picked up the intensity in the last week. Hopefully, we can sustain it. Now your guys can get ready to defend their district baseball crown. The bullseye is on you. I doubt we will sneak up on you again. I still have four guys in basketball. Good luck and keep your pitch counter ready. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />