Cloudland is District Champions!

Storm55

QUOTE(The_Alliance34 @ Feb 25 2007 - 06:31 PM) 826388915[/snapback]HAHA, you think thats funny sportiemom? well unaka's basketball program is what i think is funny. lets laugh about it together HAHAHA, call me crazy but it seems to me that you are just jealous because you aren't worthy of wearing a blue alliance t-shirt. You are just a bitter old lady who cant cope with their team being the team everybody whoops up on, you know its over for your team so you just want to bring every other team in carter co. down to unakas level. the big blue alliance is still going full force and there is nothing that you or your crack head creeker friends can do about it. unaka will never amount to anything again, their time is over, so maybe you can use some unaka jerseys as toilet paper if you run out. i hope you enjoy having your team being the laughing stock of the county, i bet that feels real good... the alliance pittys fools like you.

OUCH

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(The_Alliance34 @ Feb 25 2007 - 06:31 PM) 826388915[/snapback]HAHA, you think thats funny sportiemom? well unaka's basketball program is what i think is funny. lets laugh about it together HAHAHA, call me crazy but it seems to me that you are just jealous because you aren't worthy of wearing a blue alliance t-shirt. You are just a bitter old lady who cant cope with their team being the team everybody whoops up on, you know its over for your team so you just want to bring every other team in carter co. down to unakas level. the big blue alliance is still going full force and there is nothing that you or your crack head creeker friends can do about it. unaka will never amount to anything again, their time is over, so maybe you can use some unaka jerseys as toilet paper if you run out. i hope you enjoy having your team being the laughing stock of the county, i bet that feels real good... the alliance pittys fools like you.

King,

No. What is really funny is that you think someone has to be worthy to wear the blue alliance shirt. Survivor is a TV show honey so get a life and quit trying to live vicariously through these high school boys. The basketball players are friends off the court and you are still trying to spread hate and it’s not going to happen through your little thread.

QUOTE(sportiemom @ Feb 25 2007 - 08:49 PM) 826389170[/snapback]King,

No. What is really funny is that you think someone has to be worthy to wear the blue alliance shirt. Survivor is a TV show honey so get a life and quit trying to live vicariously through these high school boys. The basketball players are friends off the court and you are still trying to spread hate and it’s not going to happen through your little thread.

why do all you creekers not realize who he is? One of you call him the king and the other one calls him Johnny Price.

Hey, when you guys win a state championship, let me know /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

QUOTE(corndogman @ Feb 25 2007 - 10:40 PM) 826389343[/snapback]Why don't you guys get some shirts printed up and call yourselves the "BIG WENNIES." Never would you wimps become a corndog but as small as you guys are "Vienna Sausage Vagabonds" would be more fitting /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

At least there not hiding behind a blanket with a stick up there butt.

QUOTE(tnhsfbman @ Feb 22 2007 - 12:11 PM) 826384459[/snapback]WOW have times changed. When i used to live in Northeast Tn back in the 90's and early 00's these two schools hated each other. I think that IIRC they had some great scraps on the football field, even one resulting in a near brawl. I thought that they were 2 county rivals that had respect for each other, but also a deep dislike. Lunsford was the coach in FB at CHS and of course Coach Campbell was at HHS. So how did this alliance come about.......

Just wondering

The alliance is a figure of someone's imagination. It looks to me like only a few people are buying in to the alliance idea, and the only reason someone is trying to form it is because Unaka has been so dominate for so many years that both schools have a window with a beam of light shining through to take advantage of. I'd say their window of opportunity won't last long, and neither will the "alliance."

QUOTE(GotSpeed @ Feb 25 2007 - 11:22 PM) 826389449[/snapback]At least there not hiding behind a blanket with a stick up there butt.

Look who's talking "little red with a hole in his head"!

QUOTE(RedwallOutcast @ Feb 24 2007 - 11:29 PM) 826387951[/snapback]haha, you still think he is johnny. i forgot where u r from though...

little johnny is a just a term used.

but everybody knows who you guys are. your friends were't bashful telling everybody who you were.

QUOTE(blueeagle @ Feb 26 2007 - 10:05 AM) 826390081[/snapback]Look who's talking "little red with a hole in his head"!

but everybody knows who you guys are. your friends were't bashful telling everybody who you were.

HAHA this is hilarious, you dont know half of what you think you know... little johnny, thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard

QUOTE(blueeagle @ Feb 26 2007 - 01:05 PM) 826390081[/snapback]Look who's talking "little red with a hole in his head"!

i am not bashful telling who i am. everyone knows who i am on here. why dont u tell us who u r?