Clarkrange @ Westmoreland

tiggerbaby

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(dawgs1005 @ Feb 23 2007 - 08:02 PM) 826386479[/snapback]Does anyone know what the score is of this game?

36 32 Clarkrange - - Defense was present but they left the lay-ups and free throws on the bus that broke down on the way to the game. Parents didn't have room for everything I guess, so they brought the essentials!

QUOTE(options86 @ Feb 23 2007 - 11:30 PM) 826386902[/snapback]36 32 Clarkrange - - Defense was present but they left the lay-ups and free throws on the bus that broke down on the way to the game. Parents didn't have room for everything I guess, so they brought the essentials!

Have faith lad. The limps and bruises can be seen, but they have been endured.

What is not seen, is what the coach must help them over come. By game time Monday!! Go Lady Buffaloes

QUOTE(jimbo44 @ Feb 24 2007 - 12:19 AM) 826386936[/snapback]Have faith lad. The limps and bruises can be seen, but they have been endured.

What is not seen, is what the coach must help them over come. By game time Monday!! Go Lady Buffaloes

They better have it ready by game time monday or they'll be heading home like last year....

every one can see clarkrange is not playing well RBS is playing lights out and most expect them to roll over the lady buffs, but remember they have the same talent that has won twice over RBS. Expect Lamar to have them ready for this win or go home game,and I for one expect a dog fight ,a defencive battle to the end . REM. the upsets I've been talking about,they happened in district and we'll see some in region.