Region 6AA

LetMeHearYA

QUOTE(MamaCub @ Feb 27 2007 - 04:01 PM) 826392097[/snapback]Not sure about your comments either McBob...it's always hard to lose, especially to a better team. But anyone in that gym last night knows that didn't happen. It didn't have anything to do with race or athleticism or coaching or who was even the better team. That's the biggest shame of all. Those officials handed that third quarter (the only qtr they won) to McNairy. Nine fouls to one (four in less than a minute off the clock in third qtr) speaks for itself. It's a shame that both teams, with such talent, will never know who was truly the better team.

Regarding your comments about 11aa thinking they are the better teams, that's probably true. Because they are. They win their games without the assist of the officials.

Congratulations Lady Cubs on a great season. After all, you were only rebuilding...Wow - 25 wins on a rebuilding year...imagine what the future holds.

11aa--you think they are the better teams? 1 win and 4 losses against 12aa and they are the better teams? Nobody won because of officials. The same old whining 'we was robbed" chant--every time someone loses, one of these come out and whine. You can go ahead thinking they are the better teams, but after 1-4 nobody's going to be buying what you are trying to sell.

Good luck next year.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jusdontno @ Feb 27 2007 - 04:58 PM) 826392153[/snapback]11aa--you think they are the better teams? 1 win and 4 losses against 12aa and they are the better teams? Nobody won because of officials. The same old whining 'we was robbed" chant--every time someone loses, one of these come out and whine. You can go ahead thinking they are the better teams, but after 1-4 nobody's going to be buying what you are trying to sell.

Good luck next year.

I think we're better at reading comprehension skills. After the fact, nobody from 11AA has said they were better than 12AA. Before the fact, every district always toots it's own horn. Give me a break! More than a few 11AA peeps have said that the 12AA teams brand of ball is what beat the 11AA teams this year.

The reason our 11AA thread is so long is because our rivalries are so competitive. The same district has been in place for several years and the Cheatham County teams of Cheatham, Harpeth and Sycamore play each other 2 or 3 times a year from 4th grade on. It's all in good fun. We rag on each other because we know each other so well. The 11AA thread will be one of the longest ones next year too.

QUOTE(ksgovols @ Feb 27 2007 - 07:57 PM) 826392275[/snapback]I think we're better at reading comprehension skills. After the fact, nobody from 11AA has said they were better than 12AA. Before the fact, every district always toots it's own horn. Give me a break! More than a few 11AA peeps have said that the 12AA teams brand of ball is what beat the 11AA teams this year.

The reason our 11AA thread is so long is because our rivalries are so competitive. The same district has been in place for several years and the Cheatham County teams of Cheatham, Harpeth and Sycamore play each other 2 or 3 times a year from 4th grade on. It's all in good fun. We rag on each other because we know each other so well. The 11AA thread will be one of the longest ones next year too.

It is funny how people try to find other things to talk about besides the games being played like "color purple" and "reading comprehension skills." The same people talking are the ones at home crying because their beloved 11AA packed it early this season. I would put the McNairy Central girls grades up against any other team. ONe thing you can say is 12AA has class and will not stoop to your ignorance. I'm not talking to 11AA as a whole, I am talking to the few bad apples who feel they have to badmouth since they have no basketball to talk about.

QUOTE(ksgovols @ Feb 27 2007 - 06:57 PM) 826392275[/snapback]I think we're better at reading comprehension skills. After the fact, nobody from 11AA has said they were better than 12AA. Before the fact, every district always toots it's own horn. Give me a break! More than a few 11AA peeps have said that the 12AA teams brand of ball is what beat the 11AA teams this year.

Maybe you need to work on your own reading comprehension skills. The post I responded to said officials cost the game and the said as far as 11aa thinking they were better than 12aa, that's probably true. My reading comprehension tells me that is in fact someone (and the post I responded to) saying 11aa was probably better than 12aa after the fact. So maybe you need to rethink that reading comprehension remark.