District 10A

bigtuck4242

Yeah the East wins 11-1 over Houston Co., in the first inning we played a little sloppy and let a strikeout become a run by dropping the 3rd strike stealing 2nd and 3rd (off of passed ball to 3rd) then another passed ball to get home...East didn't score till the top of the 3rd putting on 3 then in the 4th put on 6 5th 1 6th 1....that was pretty much it, i think Will ended up with 9 k's and 0 earned run, tomorrow will be Coffee vs. Cook i believe so should be good...good luck to everyone else tomorrow

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarksville Academy 7 East Lit 6

Caleb Ragsdale gets the win for CA and Nick Garrett takes the loss for EL.

Dyer leads CA with 3 hits. Tipton had 2. Hightower, Taylor, Edlin, Hammond and Barger had one each.

Teasley, Brasher and Keen had two hits each for East Lit. Bryant, T. Love, Bard and Ghee had one each.

CA is now 4-7 in the district. East Lit is 2-9

Game today is at Shelby at 4:30, weather permitting.

White House-Heritage 5

Jo Byrns 4

Hill and Holman both pitched great games. Taylor Scott came up with a single in the 5th to break a 4-4 tie, and then turned around in the 7th and made 2 great defensive plays to seal the game. Jo Byrns is now 9-3 and WHH is 7-5. Good luck to everyone the rest of the week.

QUOTE(WHHcatcher @ Apr 24 2007 - 05:38 PM) 826444349[/snapback]White House-Heritage 5

Jo Byrns 4

Hill and Holman both pitched great games. Taylor Scott came up with a single in the 5th to break a 4-4 tie, and then turned around in the 7th and made 2 great defensive plays to seal the game. Jo Byrns is now 9-3 and WHH is 7-5. Good luck to everyone the rest of the week.

Good game today Zeke. Ur right both pitchers pitched good, but Hill gets the W. This will make things real interesting next week. Is East 8-4 or 7-5? If we tie w/ NCS fo first and East and Heritage tie for third, how would that work? Who would get what seeds?

Tuck .... you get the third place tie settled first since East swept Heritage they are 3 and WHH is 4 .... since both JB and NCS split you then slide 3rd place which would be East, and since NCS swpet East and JB went 1-1 vs East ... NCS ges the 1 seed

This is all asuming East and Heritage tie for third, and also in case of three way tie with JBS, NCS, and East Robertson .. the seeds would remain same because of head to head records among the three (NCS 3-1, JBS 2-2, ER 1-3)

the seeds would be

1 NCS

8 East Lit

4 WH-Heritage

5 Houston County

2 Jo Byrns

7 McEwen

3 ER

6 CA

Interesting note .... Jo Byrns only team in district to beat each team in the district at least once (with exception of East Lit who they play next mon-tues)

East beat Houston Co. today 6-2, east jumped off quick scoring 2 in the first 3 innings and then no more scoring for us threatning once or twice but really just didn't hit well after the 3rd...Houston Co. scores 2 in the 4th off of 2 errors but not really much sticks from them the rest of the game, Coffee gets the win, 9 k's i think, puts us at 8-4, if we were to play the tournament right now saying CA beat East Lit. today and NCS swept this week then it would be:

1 NCS

8 East Literature

5 CA

4 WH-Heritage

3 East Robertson

6 Houston Co.

7 McEwen

2 Jo Byrns

Jo Byrns would finish 2nd because NCS swept East and Jo Byrns split with East then East would be at 3 because they have more wins than Heritage and then Heritage 4...the 5 and 6 spot, i don't know for sure which ones it is because i don't know their real district record but thats what it would be if we started the tournament tomorrow depending on who won in thos NCS-McEwen games and CA and East Lit

NCS swept McEwen yesterday 14-1 and 8-1. ELand CA split 7-6 for C on Monday and 9-1 yesterday for East Lit... the standing Sare as of right now

1 NCS 9-3 wins over JB, ER (2), McEwen (2), EL (2), and CA (2)

2 JBS 9-3 wins over NCS, ER, WHH, HC (2), CA (2), McEwen (2)

3 ER 8-4 wins over JB, WHH (2),HC (2), CA, EL (2)

4 WHH 7-5 wins over NCS (2), JB, HC, McEwen, EL (2)

5 HC 5-7 wins over WHH, CA, EL, McEwen (2)

6 CA 4-8 wins over ER, HC, EL, McEwen

7 McE 3-9 wins over CA, WHH, EL

8 EL 3-9 wins over CA, McEwen, HC

and yes ERBaseball25 NCS controls there own destiny this week vs Houston County

the Matchups are Jo Byrns-East Literature, East Robertson-McEwen, WH-Heritage-Clarksville Academy

QUOTE(VeerCoach @ Apr 24 2007 - 10:58 PM) 826444676[/snapback]NCS swept McEwen yesterday 14-1 and 8-1. Still waiting on a score from CA and EL today ... it rained in Nashville so dont know if they played or not the standing are as of right now

1 NCS 9-3 wins over JB, ER (2), McEwen (2), EL (2), and CA (2)

2 JBS 9-3 wins over NCS, ER, WHH, HC (2), CA (2), McEwen (2)

3 ER 8-4 wins over JB, WHH (2),HC (2), CA, EL (2)

4 WHH 7-5 wins over NCS (2), JB, HC, McEwen, EL (2)

5 HC 5-7 wins over WHH, CA, EL, McEwen (2)

6 CA 4-7 wins over ER, HC, EL, McEwen

7 McE 3-9 wins over CA, WHH, EL

8 EL 2-10 wins over CA, McEwen

so what Veercoach is saying is that, NCS controls there own destiny this week playing Houston Co....It will take a loss from NCS and JBS sweeping East Lit for JBS to get first and NCS losing 2 and JBS losing 1 for East to get first place because JBS and East would both be 10-4, NCS 9-5 and If Heritage swept CA this week they would finish 3rd between them and NCS because they beat NCS twice...alot of stuff can happen but if the top 4 teams win both games next week the standings are the same as veercoach said...good luck to everyone and it has been a good year of baseball i believe