District 10A

bigtuck4242

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(VeerCoach @ Apr 25 2007 - 07:38 PM) 826445367[/snapback]if it the same as in years past when I was coaching in this district ..... then the vote has to be unanimous .. no majority

your exactly right veer...the source told me that it had to be 8 for yes or it didn't past cause some teams may want more time to practice that week so we'll find out soon enough

QUOTE(ERBaseball25 @ Apr 25 2007 - 09:15 PM) 826445480[/snapback]your exactly right veer...the source told me that it had to be 8 for yes or it didn't past cause some teams may want more time to practice that week so we'll find out soon enough

I doubt this will pass because i think it makes more sense just to get the bulk of the games in on Saturday, and then finish it out the rest of the week. I mean we have all week to finish the tournament so why rush it?

QUOTE(VeerCoach @ Apr 25 2007 - 07:38 PM) 826445367[/snapback]if it the same as in years past when I was coaching in this district ..... then the vote has to be unanimous .. no majority

Hey i didnt know that was u!!! whats up dude??? Hey we only have one game friday at 4 now, just so u know.

Here is a pretty good idea for the district, divide each of the 8 teams into two pools of 4 and play double elmination that way .

one bracket

1vs8

4vs5

two bracket

2vs7

3vs6

lets the #1 seed host their bracket and #2 host theirs

then let the winners of the two brackets play a one game winner take all championship game

with those two teams advancing to the region tournament

some of the 8-team districts do this already .... just and idea

QUOTE(bigchief @ Apr 26 2007 - 08:08 AM) 826445729[/snapback]If the vote has to be 8-0 in order to change it, then everyone will be playing at Houston County on Saturday.

thats right, cuz i know u and at least one more coach prolly all of them wont vote for it. Hey i cant wait to play at Shelby Park!!