morristown east over db in 1st round region

cok ball er51

QUOTE(maroonandgrey @ Feb 23 2007 - 02:26 PM) 826386060[/snapback]I hope they don't run a zone! TN High ran a clinic on the zone Wednesday and it is a tough nut to crack there without the outside shots falling. I hope the Indians have shaken off the cold hands.

If they can just warm up those fingers... DB will win the whole thing. They need some more games like the DB-Science Hill game a few weeks ago. If Coty can step up like he did that game (with the help from Throp and Blackwell of course), it's DB's done deal.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

db will kill m-east ..and bullington wont have 20 he might not even be in double figures.I dont know what happened to short he hasnt played to his ability in awhile.never know they might come out and suprise us they will need miller,coy,short,ely,and cook to all play together and db will just have to have a bad night..

QUOTE(skunk @ Feb 23 2007 - 12:52 PM) 826385902[/snapback]anybody know what Mo East likes to do offensively?...defensively?...do they run man or zone?...do they like to run?...have a good shooter (or more)?...how big are they?...do they like a halfcourt tempo game?...do they press?...standout players?

Thanks

Roll Tribe Roll

All great questions Thom. I'll defer all these to WacoJaco since he knows more about basketball than anyone in upper east Tennessee. Maybe he could help Coach Morgan out with a game plan. Waco, I'm surprised you didn't jump at the chance already to share your insight on this matchup. Could you enlighten us please?