Upperman @ White House

BenStiller23

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(dickyv @ Feb 23 2007 - 10:13 AM) 826385762[/snapback]Upperman shouldn't even make the drive, they don't have a chance. WH by 30+.

Upperman may lose, but it will not be by more than 10. I would love to see them win, to prove all these awful predictions wrong. It's not like they do not have a chance either, they have a very good chance at beating WH. They are due a good game, like to see the Bees win, I'll be pulling for them.

QUOTE(Z King of D Swing @ Feb 23 2007 - 12:15 PM) 826385766[/snapback]Upperman may lose, but it will not be by more than 10. I would love to see them win, to prove all these awful predictions wrong. It's not like they do not have a chance either, they have a very good chance at beating WH. They are due a good game, like to see the Bees win, I'll be pulling for them.

Due a good game? That translates to we stink. 4th in the district and you think you can compete with WH.

QUOTE(dctigerfan07 @ Feb 23 2007 - 11:30 AM) 826385877[/snapback]Didnt WH only beat them by one earlier in the season? Or was this before they got all their players back? Ill take UHS in an upset. Bee's by 6.

That game earlier in the season, 11/18/06, a White House win 53-52 in overtime, was played before we had everyone back. You are correct in that statement. Wood and Gaines didn't play that night. That's two juniors at 6-5 and 6-8 respectively that didn't play. Gaines, district tourney MVP, scored 26 against Greenbrier and 24 against Station Camp. This team has taken a whole new look since these two came back and they get better each time they hit the floor. If I were Upperman, I wouldn't hang my hat on "we only lost by one the first time we played them" !!!!!!!